Need advice, hit lvl 88 on my first character. How to make build better?

what are your resists?

are you having mana problems? otherwise why are you carrying around hybrid flasks? you could carry around granite and jade flasks for obvious reasons.

also, do you know what, specifically, is causing you to die most often?

i see you don't have something like mirror arrow or basically any movement skill that allows you to GTFO. fix that.

your secondary CWDT setup is kind of beat and you could probably use something better (like swap molten shell for decoy totem) but i would like to hear responses to the above first. as a ranged character you shouldn't be getting hit that often anyway.
Also your tree has a lot of inefficiencies. For example, over by your jewel socket you wasted a point for an extra 10 dexterity when you could have gone around the top side instead. You use frenzy for single target but you didn't take any additional frenzy charges. You also didnt take the acrobatics passives which are very important for living as an evasion character.

I made some changes that should help you survive better while also dealing more damage here, check them out if you want. You will need some orbs of regret if you've already used all your respec points, but I can assure you it's worth the investment and it will help you a lot more than an equal investment in gear would.

Passive Tree:
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
Last edited by Nasreth on Sep 4, 2015, 1:34:54 PM
you cna get over 8% crit on a citadel bow now, you just need a local crit chance roll on it
You should just restart a new character. This character is too messy to fix economically. Come back to this character after you earn enough currencies through another character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info