Unique and Divination Card Drop Rate Changes in 2.0.3

"
azamantes wrote:
"
MollariGaming wrote:
The daiblo3ification of PoE has begun :(

[Edited by support]

they nerfed t1 uniques (shavs, mjolner etc) and now they increased the drop rate...sounds like a good decision to me.

what is the problem ? or do you have tabs full of shavs, mjolners etc that lost their value... ?
Its funny cause he plays nothing but MF summoner, hes pretty much already playing D3 with his character as is.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
So if you reason that drops from the previous league are next to impossible to get than why did you make a Tier 1 drop like Death Rush a 100 point reward in the next upcoming race season instead of moving it to a 500 point reward?
Last edited by Sogolon on Sep 1, 2015, 3:24:48 AM
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
Only legacy and good corrupted equipment will sell for more than 10ex after this. In the long term this is not a bad thing. In the short term, those who have invested in a lot of items for their characters, instead of hoarding currency, are going to lose a load of wealth.

500 point alternate art rewards go for a huge load. Having one of these is pretty much an easy 8/8 in the challenge leagues since they sell for so much.
maps droprate made me wanna take a break from poe... please fix it
IGN ; DENTAGRAM
thanks to http://poe.xyz.is/
https://cldly.com/pathofexile/procument/acquisition/poexyz
FINALLY GGG had the balls to do it! Incoming nerf to prices for T1 uniques!! xD
"
DentaGram wrote:
maps droprate made me wanna take a break from poe... please fix it

Almost there, Denta. Less complaining, more grinding. See you in guild chat when you hit 100, congrats are coming your way.
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
Only legacy and good corrupted equipment will sell for more than 10ex after this. In the long term this is not a bad thing.

That's not a bad thing at all. People will be dropping these items, some will keep, some will sell, god of flipping in Standard will still be flipping them, the rest of us will just keep playing the game. Nothing really changes, only prices will go down.

The bad thing is that dropping T1 uniques will be like dropping Saffell's Frame now. 5 times every week. Meh. The only things worth grinding for in PoE now are level 100, 1000 race points and Headhunter. Everything else? Meh.

Last edited by toyotatundra on Sep 1, 2015, 3:43:17 AM
finally GGG makes something that makes a lot of sense...

ofc are the T1 uniques build enabling and not behind such a great frindwall anymore...

increasing droprates in general is a good option therefore the prices will drop and more ppl will have fun playing this awesome game and will reroll more often :)
mhh interesting, so maybe now not only the rmters will have fun ...
I'm sure you at GGG have made all the considerations before taking such a decision, but IMHO this is hardly a good idea... The low, near absent drop rate of t1 rares was what gave them that taste of magic. When they will be far more common, what will remain? It won't be so exciting to actually drop one...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info