Me 40-Orchard boss 1

"
Cossont wrote:
RIP Kat, hope you re-roll =)

well, not on this league, i see no point of having another, maybe level 92-93 character..

But hey, she is my highest level Witch now and she's also a walking flame totem.. only took 20 Regrets and a new chest/wand.. :D
d:-D*
Love fighting that boss with cyclone. It's always a struggle to make sure I remain behind it's character model so that it never hits me with the ranged shot, trying to proc his melee attack as often as possible. That's one of my favorite boss fights in maps actually.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
"
Nasreth wrote:
Love fighting that boss with cyclone. It's always a struggle to make sure I remain behind it's character model so that it never hits me with the ranged shot, trying to proc his melee attack as often as possible. That's one of my favorite boss fights in maps actually.

for my cycloner it's the other way around. i prefer getting hit by the ranged attack. it's the melee attack that one shots me.
You can have all armor of the world...his damage is actually a mix of phys and fire damage.
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

I can run 80+ map bosses but this boss i skip (melee).
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
"
Mannoth wrote:
"
12k armour+ 5500 hp not enough ( no nerfs please, the boss is fine if you don't make mistakes)

Boss is fine unless you are melee, then it's one of the most insane map bosses because dodging the slow ball can be impossible with multistrike.

At this point id rather skip or vendorx3 for 76 than do it on my melee chars, the chance for RIP is too high.

this boss sucked hard even before it was a higher level map AND before they nerfed leech circa domination league. fortunately they did nerf devourer damage when they emerge from the ground (and not even sure that applies to the boss version) but i remember decoy totem being my savior a bunch of times. my build uses iron reflexes and i would pop granite and jade flasks simulatenously while running grace to mitigate the phys damage.

one time that fucking thing followed me outside the doorway and murdered me too.

multistrike is ok if you attack fast enough but i think i remember kiting with spectral throw a lot of times with this boss too.

Orchard boss isn't that hard, he use pure physical dmg so just use granite flask, endurance charges, instant life flasks, and vaal skils (haste, grace or molten shell).

If you use multistrike then remove it before enterign boss room...

"
You can have all armor of the world...his damage is actually a mix of phys and fire damage.

It is pure phys https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJVYHV23ul8
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Sep 4, 2015, 9:01:21 AM
I'm a SRS-Summoner, and I kill that boss all the time, in Standard, always alch Orchad map, with any mod, really dont care, why?, well that boss just don't have any time to do anything, when you enter the boss area you have to use vaal clarity and vaal haste, stay in the door till las mob die and then walk forward to spawn the devourer boss just 3 seconds and he's dead, he never kill me.

My char have 5000HP and 3700ES without any damage reduction, hit first hit twice.
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
Yeah Iv complained about this boss too many times to count. It really is stupid. If you are ranged, he is no trouble at all. If you are melee, it is just too risky and not worth it. If he decides to fire the slow fireball at close range and you are in the middle of an attack, it is all over and you have no chance. All the armor and life wont save you either. It is horribly balanced, but by now I have just accepted this fact that GGG has no clue what 'real balance' is and have moved on.
I still think the boss is ok, there should be things in this game that just simply kills you if something goes wrong.. imo i died to a map mod, not the boss :D
d:-D*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info