Me 40-Orchard boss 1

yep, this time it happened, i skip this boss only if the map has too many damagemods or Temporal Chains.

This time the boss had increased area(30%?) and i did the usual summoner thing:

1.enter the room, pop granite, spam SRS until everything is dead
2. spam max amount of SRS, use Flesh Offering
3. run into the "arena", spawning the boss
4. let your zombies surround it and spam some srs, keep moving though
5. see every projectile hit your zombies

What went wrong?

1. i ran too far --> my zombies didn't attack (no problem)
2. the boss went underground and spawned behind me (no problem)
3. boss used its single projectile and i thought that i moved far enough
4. the projectile might have hit a zombie that was right next to me
5. boom!!--> resurrect
6. 12k armour+ 5500 hp not enough ( no nerfs please, the boss is fine if you don't make mistakes)

Overall Tempest is a very good league, you have some very good Tempests that give you nice loot, you have a few nasty ones that might brick a map and make some of the bosses too dangerous... to me its a fair thing.
But the most important thing is that its totally up to you if you wanna risk it with dangerous things.. no offscreen one-shots, no insta-rip mods.
d:-D*
"
12k armour+ 5500 hp not enough ( no nerfs please, the boss is fine if you don't make mistakes)

Boss is fine unless you are melee, then it's one of the most insane map bosses because dodging the slow ball can be impossible with multistrike.

At this point id rather skip or vendorx3 for 76 than do it on my melee chars, the chance for RIP is too high.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Oh ye, that's a 75 now innit.
I will write something here when I can think of something clever and amusing.
meh, i thought you died 40 times and the boss once ...
Well to be fair, quoting your armour value is actually pointless in this scenario.

You need TEN times the damage value to half the damage taken. So your 12k does poo against a 6k+ hit.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Maybe to you but 17% is hardly poo, it's 3% shy of fortify.

Wait, that rhymes :)
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
With how insane physical damage scales in the current game - I should know, my Tempest character got one-shot by a blue mob for 7.3k HP on a single-damage 79 map - armour at those values really doesn't cut it.

You need to stack stack stack stack armour, Lightning Coil, Fortify, charges or you're frickin toast.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Aug 30, 2015, 4:25:36 PM
Sure, our defenses generally suck these days but we can hardly fault them, given the shit they have to take. Everything we use is poo and we survive by layering a lot of poo.

And blue packs are insane.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
RIP Kat, hope you re-roll =)
sooo

who thinks this boss is overtuned? also I saw like 3 people drop out of the top 20 ladder last night.. were you one of them lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info