Ele Kinetic blast 2.0 100K+ DPS - Vaal Pact 5khp+ Accro/Phase Accro + L.Coil

------------------------------------ELEMENTAL KINETIC BLAST---------------------------------------

Hello, since lot ppl ask me my build i finaly decided to post it here (got lvl100 the 13september with this build, 2nd shadow warband :D )
Spoiler

Its end game oriented with vaal pact),(low lvl with low damage you shouldnt go vaal pact,i think i started use it at around 50Kdps+).
Even with tornflesh removed if you get really high dmg you can OS you on Rare monster reflect, that why you need vaal pact(and vaal pact is really good aswell for you survivability when you aoe you leech Ton of life in instant)

The damage and clear speed is really good, and its pretty tanky build(5100hp+, 42%chance to evade,40%chance to dogde,30%spell dodge, 17%chance to block, lightning coil+taste of hate)with that unless you do something really bad like stay in 10 bearer with negativ res or a 80+ boss with really horrible mod you shouldn't die.

You can kill most of monster or even boss out of screen.

And this build get huge buff in party play in dps with aura anger, haste... and in survivability with Grace...

For lvling i used flame totem, i dont really like kb for lvling and flame totem is awsome for lvling.

I started use KB at around lvl70, all you need for start is a wand with 10%crit(with okay atk speed 1.5) and a 4L with KB+GMP+WED+BM with your Wrath+HOT+HoI

-=Build=- lvl96(its when i made all screenshot with gear linked)

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAF4FtQceCC4JoA3RDkgPqw_EEZYUsBa_GY4ajRvIIuoj9iSLJP0mlSoLKjgwcTB8MgE2PTfUOkI7fD7PP3NFfElRS1dLeE2SUUdVS1WFWyZd8l-wYENh4mHrYqxjQ2yMbOdtbG49b55wUnDVc3B3B311f8Z_-4IegwmExYcTidOMC4w2jX2Nv5MnlS6Xl5phmyabtZyknaqfiKEvoqOjiqXLshm0OLVIuMq5fL3mvoC-isDjwfPCc8M6ykrOcM96z93TftQj3ajlGedU6NbssO0_7YPuDu968NXxivGz8-r25_v1_rr_3g==?accountName=keta&characterName=KineticKeta

-=Final build lvl100=-
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAF4FtQceCC4JoAqbDdEOSA-rD8QRlhSwFr8ZjhqNG8gi6iP2JIsk_SaVKgsqODBxMHwyATY9N9Q6Qjt8Ps8_c0V8SVFLV0t4TZJRR1VLVYVbJl3yX7BgQ2HiYetirGNDbIxs521sbj1vnnBScNVzcHcHeOt6U311f8Z_-4IegwmExYcTidOMC4w2jX2Nv5MnlS6Xl5phmyabtZyknaqfiKEvoqOjiqXLshm0OLVIuMq5fL3mvoC-isDjwfPCc8M6ykrOcM96z93TftQj3ajlGecK51To1uyw7T_tg-4O73rw1fGK8bPz6vbn-_X-uv_e?accountName=keta&characterName=KineticKeta

Or you can go conduit instead of the 3 atk speed+move speed nod for lvlv97-100(biggest dmg boost are the 3 tree proj dmg nod, but i prefer get some move speed)

-=Gear=

Situational

Elemental weakness map => purity of element instead of wrath.

Artic armor : i used it sometimes instead of herald of ice for high phys dmg Boss 80+ with high dmg mod like vulnerability+boss dmg+extra dmg, and no curseur..

Other gear possibility

Chest :
-Belly of the beast : (its what i used befor lvl90), its best chest until you reach high lvl and really high lvl map where some monster/boss can do insane phys dmg, at lvl 80/85 you can have 5k hp+ with a belly, (at my lvl with a belly 39%hp give me 5600hp+ instead of 5100+ with 70HP LC)
-Hyrri's Ire : you get more dodge but no hp and because this build stay at the right of the tree you will not have 7k+ hp, this chest can be okay for starting map but its not really good for this build.
-Voll's Protector : its not an end game chest viable for this build.

Boot :
-Atziri step : i used them with +1frenzy befor when i used Belly , its really good for this build if you dont need res on the boot you should use them its best boot for the build.

-Darkray Vectors : its can be okay if corrupted +1frenzy, no hp but +2frenzy charge so 14%chance to dodge(7frenzy charge)+good dps boost, if you look for max dps build its good.

Glove :

Maligaro : you can use them but i prefer some rare glove with hp+res(Rat nest have no hp, an other item with no hp its to much for this build imo), the dps between good rare and maligaro is low (perfect maligaro give 4K more dps than my rare glove), when you are wander you can be cap crit without even the crit chance on maligaro so its not really worth to use it.

Facebreaker : If you want cheap yolo dps glove facebreaker is for you, far better than maliagor if you have gg crit chance.

Atziri accuity : best defensiv glove for this build, hp+instant leech AND life regen at same time, if you are rich this is the best.

Helmet :
Starkonja : you can get that for 1 chaos and it's AWSOME !!, i used one early in the league at lvl70, its give everything you need, 90hp, crit, atk speed !!

Gem setup :

-Chest : Kinetic blast + blood magic + gmp + wed + life leech + in last socket added lightning is biggest dps boost(crit multi give less dmg, same for faster attack and with all jewels the atk speed is already really high)
And with a blue socket you can use Item rarity, pretty good for solo play, because monster are OS anyway and with the rarity on the map + the rarity on rat nest its really nice(you can get easy 6 inventory of rare each map and farm alterattion^^)

-Wand : 3L bm + flame dash + frost wall

-Shield 3L or 2L+1S: cast when dmg taken lvl4, immortal call 6, vaal haster

-4L : Curse on hit + herald of thunder + herald of ice + assassin mark (use some boot or glove EV+ES if you want get this color easy)

-4L : Frenzy + Blood magic + pcoc + enduring cry

-4L or 2L+2S: vaal grace, wrath and Cast when dmg taken lvl20+ice golem lvl20(Brolem chain die and with no cast speed its awfull to self cast it, cast when dmg take is really the best for your Brolem)

-For single target i use frost wall (dont get any pierce or it will not work), frenzy is only here for generat the frenzy/power charge(curse immune, boss)

-If you really dont like frost wall you can do frenzy, bm, wed, added lightning (138Kdps+) and you put your enduring cry instead of your frost wall.

Bandits
Save oak(40hp)/Kraityn(8%atk speed)/Alira(power charge)

Jewel:

Jewel are really important for this build, with them you can get good dmg AND hp.
After get all crit nod, its better to spend 2/3passiv for one jewel slot with dmg+hp than spend 3 point in shitty atk speed, proj dmg nod, it will give more or at least same dmg, but its also give HP.
1st stat i always need on the jewel is %hp, if their is no hp dont use the jewel, after look for stat like atk speed,increase dmg,projectil dmg, global crit chance/multi ...
Jewel are not really expensiv, but its kinda annoying to find them, if you craft them do it with Cobalt jewel.

BIS Jewel is probably
Cobalt(if you craft one do it with a cobalt because only cobalt can roll atk speed with wand, and atk speed with wand can go higher than atk or atk speed with shield)
7% life
8% Atk speed with wand
10%inc dmg or 8% crit multi
12%projectil dmg

Lower lvl in low lvl map if you need dps and less defense you can use this 1chaos unique jewels
, if you put it at the left of hearthseeker it 1-71 lightning dmg, same if you put it at the left of vaal pact

Map Mod :

You can do almost everything.

You should just skip one mod combo
-Negativ res+elemental reflect you can lower your dmg, go double leech life leech+life on hit, but if the negativ res is to high you gonna kill you.

No problem with Blood magic its okay because this build is not base only on aura for dps.

Elemental reflect map
Remove Wed put life on hit, remove add lightning put added chaos, and remove some aura/herald if you need aswell but its fine.

Stat

Ofensiv :

Defensiv :

With vaal grace its go up to 74% chance to dodge, 64%dodge spell.

DPS 100K(solo with power charge+frenzy charge)

With vaal haste its go up to 115K, and in party play you can get some crazy dmg when some ppl run anger, haste... like 150k+++

Atziri

-You can do normal atziri easy with this build i did it around 10lvl lower with 2 time less dps.

-I never tried this build vs ubber its not make for farm them.

Video

- 79 map (lvl97)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3c93Fgffd0&feature=youtu.be

-80 map (lvl100)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu76qgXaqw8&feature=youtu.be

Wastland, boss kill Voll at 1min42

-81 map (lvl100)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo3A9dQDUxY&feature=youtu.be
Conservatory (Maze) boss kill Vaal at 1min38

I still use same stuff only new item are the boot and this jewel(instead of the one with cold res, 109k dps KB)

-------------------------

Feel free to ask any question here or online

gl&hf

Last edited by keta on Sep 21, 2015, 3:53:34 PM
Hey! Looks good. Id like to see some gameplay videos though.
Looks solid and very well thought. Trying this out since im kinda looking for a new wander build. Looking forward to your gamplay videos.
Last edited by shua_dy on Aug 31, 2015, 7:59:43 PM
Thx, I will try to post video this weekend.
Last edited by keta on Sep 2, 2015, 6:39:22 AM
Looking forward to some videos!
delete
Last edited by keta on Sep 6, 2015, 3:21:26 PM
Hi can you tell me the priority of the skilltree until lvl 60 or little bit higher.
So skilling in the leveling phase is a bit easierer?
Befor lvl60 i was flame totem, fire trap

With a build like that

1)

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYARXyXl_v1tDjlGYw2VUth4iaVFr8DHh9BBiO1SG1s8-o2PSoLnapwUmKsbIyJ07TFcNXC7F3yBbUOSI2_EZZRR9Qjf8YwfKKjjX3B8yP2o4pNku4O73r2o9N-FSAAXi2DGY4ZtO2DvqcILnXLZU23tupivTaNfkd-QzGE2drBdO0FLaSx5Y4s6Q==

2)
After you take all crit nod+wand nod for play kb in low lvl map with life regen.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYARXyXl_v1tDjlGYw2VUth4iaVFr8DHh9BBiO1SG1s8-rndDY9Kgvo1uywnapwUgW1jAtirGyMidONv7l8cNVRR9QjXfLnVDB8MHEOSCT9jX3dqBGWDdH_3iP2S3h_xmNDo4pNkjpCoqPuDg_EwfPvejt8gh72o9N-uMoUsBUgAF59dZphLYMZjv66wnMZtO2Dc3C-pwgun4h1y2VN9ue3tupivTbOcI1-R34JoEMxhNls59rBP3N07QUt

3)
And when you get good gear and 5 or 6L you remove the bot of the tree and you go vaal pact like the the build link in first post.
(if you already have the stuff you can skip step 2 and go build 3

And when you get some good jew which to use tu take the jewel nod
Last edited by keta on Sep 6, 2015, 2:57:34 PM
Here video map 79 shypiard (this one look better since i dont play with 10fps )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3c93Fgffd0&feature=youtu.be

I will try to post an other in a 80+soon
Last edited by keta on Sep 6, 2015, 6:21:09 PM
Hey keta,

awesome build you got there, thanks for sharing.
I play a wander as well, but unluckily I chose to go for physical which obviously doesnt generate this insane amount of damage. Eventhough your dmg is probably not representative for the casual player since you have expensive equip and especially maxed corrupted gems. Nevertheless I enjoy kinetic blast very much, its a great skill.

I have a couple of questions:

- is lightning coil really essential for your build? I run a daressos defiance for automated endurance charges and a CwDt immortal call. since i m lazy I dont have to cast enduring cry this way.

- wouldnt it be much easier to link GMP to frenzy in order to generate the charges? enduring cry could be placed instead of cwdt for golem. golem could be self cast

- what do you think about wand slinger in the witch region? Is it worth taking instead of revenge of the hunted or a jewel?

- I ve seen some ele wanders using life gain on hit and life regen instead of life leech/vaal pact. did you try life gain on hit? whats your opinion?

- Do you change you gear for atziri? does curse on hit on atziri reflect the curse or not? maybe spell totem + curse is a way around this.

- have you ever thought about double curse with heraldof ice? for example withthe doedres ring?

thanks for your response in advance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info