Hegemony's vacuum cleaner 100k DPS Cyclone 4xEC 6xPC 3xFC 6.8k hp

"
xenochaos1 wrote:
and what about using carcass jack + daresso salute+ warlord jewel (+1 mele range) to increase our AoE clearspeed?!?!+scion Aoe Node (with intuitive leap) i tried it and the clear speed is really noticeable, but u dont get any armor at all

and i just cant sustain the mana cost at all.... i dotn know how u do it.... even with a mana leech gem its not enought...i think il just go BM

also when willl the mana cost be revamp is it with talisman league OR ascedancy release?

Wasn't around to play for Darkshrine so this may come a bit late but anyway.

I have 10% mana cost reduction in jewels and 23%from the tree. This with the mana leech on ring and amulet makes a huge difference. There is even more mana cost reduction very close by in the tree which could boost me to 46% mana cost reduction for just 3 points if I needed it.
The whole thing depends on gear and your min maxing ability. whenever I had mana problems I would either swap in different jewels for more mana cost reduction or sacrifice a bit of life to put em into mana reduction nodes. I would not get BM since you are pretty much giving up a ton of damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info