than from :

I don't rly understand.
Last edited by Pandaroux on Sep 8, 2015, 2:51:39 AM
Dw tool tip is hugged.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
More like totally fucked up then, no ?

@N4Z

Yep warlords is good. Also try enfeeble or temp chains for more defence.

I like temp chains as you can whirl away from bosses while staying within reave range and it takes them a long time to reach you.

Ps.
Ive been working a HLPVP build using reave with a curse on hit temp chains flicker strike and it's working pretty well. The tactic is to flicker strike to their location cursing them with temp chains, then reave. The aoe of reave constantly barrages running enemies as they run away, slowly.

@Pandaroux

No idea how its possible that the dps of the shield is higher than with the catalyst. I tried earlier with a shield and it gave a lower value. Screenshot?
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
I also switched from your ice crash build to this one using the same items (just needed to recolor) and purchasing a pair of Maligaro's.

Can't believe how well this went, this build is far superior IMHO.

The regen fron Bino's procs way more often (each time you kill a monster actually) as it is not linked to having full frenzy charges.

my dps is 108k right now using a 5L (I have 2 but so far no luck on 6 linking).

Still need taste of hate tho but I'll wait for it to drop as it is quite expensive.

My stuff :

Note that my gems needs leveling so I have q lot of room to improve the dps.
Last edited by Lordofthedreadz on Sep 10, 2015, 2:46:28 AM
Hello OP
Thanks for this awesome awesome build! I have a lot of fun with it when clearing maps, but I die a lot when I'm doing bosses, especially the ones doesn't have a lot of trash around. The time when I can't keep the distance or the boss has some range attacks, I just die right away.

Here's my gear
"
Sky_7 wrote:
Hello OP
Thanks for this awesome awesome build! I have a lot of fun with it when clearing maps, but I die a lot when I'm doing bosses, especially the ones doesn't have a lot of trash around. The time when I can't keep the distance or the boss has some range attacks, I just die right away.

i'd suggest dropping snakebite and using a few regrets to get adders touch, the poison performance is better.

save vaal reave when you get to the boss, make sure you whirl often. Use kiting techniques. Don't use conc effect as it puts you into danger.

Hey man, loving this new build. Tweaked it a bit and now im mfing 74-75s with a divinarus, quantity rings and a nubuck boot. Dropped another bino's any ideas as to what i should do with it? Loving this build :D
"
fiqst wrote:
"
Sky_7 wrote:
Hello OP

i'd suggest dropping snakebite and using a few regrets to get adders touch, the poison performance is better.

save vaal reave when you get to the boss, make sure you whirl often. Use kiting techniques. Don't use conc effect as it puts you into danger.

Here's the passives tree, could you help me with what points to refund at the moment?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAAAYB3AUtBbUNjRHVFCAV7BX2Fr8j9iaVKCowcTB8NZI2PTiWOkJDMUd-Sn1LeEz_TZJOKlBHUUdVS1eXW69fP2BBYeJieWKsY3BlTWyMbWx07Xasd-N4DXlogOGE2YVSh3aLT4w2jX2Nv5AKkn2XeZhvmSubap2qo4qmf6lurY2xs7TFtUi18rcXuR29Nr2BvqfAGsEEwUnC7MS4yNzKkM9-1CPV-Ni92WHawdwj3ajiXuOf5FHlz-oY7UHuDu8O9zL8xf4d
"
Sky_7 wrote:
"
fiqst wrote:
"
Sky_7 wrote:
Hello OP

Here's the passives tree, could you help me with what points to refund at the moment?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAAAYB3AUtBbUNjRHVFCAV7BX2Fr8j9iaVKCowcTB8NZI2PTiWOkJDMUd-Sn1LeEz_TZJOKlBHUUdVS1eXW69fP2BBYeJieWKsY3BlTWyMbWx07Xasd-N4DXlogOGE2YVSh3aLT4w2jX2Nv5AKkn2XeZhvmSubap2qo4qmf6lurY2xs7TFtUi18rcXuR29Nr2BvqfAGsEEwUnC7MS4yNzKkM9-1CPV-Ni92WHawdwj3ajiXuOf5FHlz-oY7UHuDu8O9zL8xf4d

I'd drop the Fencing cluster and Mana Flows for 6 points. Trickery at the very top of shadow to make 7.

Use all 7 the get Adder's Touch

New tree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info