2.0.2d Patch Notes

"The Stinging and Scathing Tempests no longer grant affected players increased Item Quantity."

Nerf anything that is even remotely considered fun. Fuck it, you should just remove the tempests completely.

Neon got owned by thorn flesh, couple days later thorn flesh removed from the game. So tell us, Neon, where did the Stinging and Scathing tempests touch you? Show us on the doll.
Last edited by darkjoy on Aug 28, 2015, 5:15:49 AM
So, are Brittle Fishermen now targetable, too?
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
"The Stinging and Scathing Tempests no longer grant affected players increased Item Quantity."

Get rekt Tempest players
Can we get a fix for the Tempest Challenge?

If you fail to kill a ghost in the zone - and it flies away - you get "1 Monster Remains" and no credit for clearing the zone.
get rid of devourers! they rip meeeeeeeeee
I was starting to wonder if Less Duration was bugged with Lightning Warp, it seemed slower than I remembered it. Thanks for the fix!
Super excited for the LW fix! Thanks GGG!
"
phaero wrote:
While the less duration for LW is working it still has the bug where the animation on a second LW just after the first LW isn't shown... Looks pretty much like desync since all of a sudden your character is in a new place.

You have to use predictive. That happened even before LD working with my pings and lockstep.
Git R Dun!
Still waiting on increased size of Lemur pet MTX :^)
IGN: KonyDidntDoIt

:^)
i've spent 2 hrs with trying to understand how apply lastest patch. No auto-downloads of latest patch.
I dont know what to do =(( please help me with advise

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info