2.0.2d Patch Notes

Oh wow, I literally tried out the Less Duration & Lightning Warp *last night* per builds on forums and was wondering why it didn't seem to make a difference at all. Thanks :D
I had a problem i don't know if it was a server side bug or maybe the quest it self for master Zana i turned on/lite up 9/10 of the stones i turn on another and it kept saying i had only 9/10 lite up so even though all of the red dots were now gone i didn't get to complete the quest because it said only 9/10 stones were lite up.

I am sorry in advanced if this is improper place to post this here but i think it would still be good to look into. I do hate failing quest even though it was/wasn't my fault. Thank you in advanced keep up the great work.
TY Chris and team you guys rock, this day. I'll forget about maps for awhile.
Git R Dun!
Did I just experience a bug caused by todays patch? I am in Act 3, The Catacombs, and wanted to check my No Stone Unturned progress. So I opened up my achievement list and watched as I clicked the graffiti found in there, to see if it would go up. Instead, Act 2 went DOWN to UNCOMPLETED 7/9 when before it was completed.

WTF?

*Edit: I crashed to the login screen about 10 minutes after this, and when I logged back in No Stone Unturned reverted back to completed, 9/9. So, yeah.
Last edited by TheAvatarOfWar on Aug 27, 2015, 11:16:59 PM
The LW fix is not a complete success: while Less Duration does work now, it still doesn't show in the tooltip. I suspect it's because LW has its own reduced duration effect at every level > 1, and the tooltip doesn't add LD to it.
*/prays for convocation bug to be fixed in 2.0.2e*
Last edited by M00SE on Aug 27, 2015, 11:32:25 PM
fear the quantity?
Thank you very much for the lightning warp fix :) good job
While the less duration for LW is working it still has the bug where the animation on a second LW just after the first LW isn't shown... Looks pretty much like desync since all of a sudden your character is in a new place.
Personal feedback thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1345148
I've just typed "/recheck_achievements" and got "No Loose Ends". Never leaving Lioneye's Watch on Merciless. Damn.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info