Chris confirmed custom leagues are still considered and he asked for suggestions ! Here's mines.

"
andreicde wrote:
Better play self-found then lol

Already do! :D
I need MORE.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
That sounds super hardcore. I want to join your league!

What I loved most about pre nerf invasion and beyond was that you actually said "oh shit!" Out loud when the big bad guys appeared. It was less about trade chat Bullshit and more about survival as an achievement.
Hardcore
Good thing that they are now " considering " stuff that should have been in the game for like an year and a half now .

Let me guess - it's comming soon-ish but they can't talk about this because they have " special " plans about it .

What A joke .
"
skaterboy80 wrote:
Good thing that they are now " considering " stuff that should have been in the game for like an year and a half now .

Let me guess - it's comming soon-ish but they can't talk about this because they have " special " plans about it .

What A joke .

It should have been released when open beta got released i think. But better late than never.
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
Bump cause it has been talked about in the latest Q&A today.
FYI, adjusted drop rates are a no...they have always said it wouldn't be better than the standard leagues if they were to implement this sort of thing

All i would ask is for a paid option to combine past leagues and some map mods implemented for every area, some of these may need to be coupled with a down side though.

I'd really like to have a beyond, fracturing of hordes + magic monsters for instance.

And at no point should you ever be able to move anything from characters on that league to any other league including the character
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Jan 13, 2016, 3:55:54 AM
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
FYI, adjusted drop rates are a no...they have always said it wouldn't be better than the standard leagues if they were to implement this sort of thing

And at no point should you ever be able to move anything from characters on that league to any other league including the character

Which is not true since the strongboxes leagues. Making a public temp league easier is a problem, but for a private one i don't see the problem because nothing will ever be transfered as we already said.
"
Kagari wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

Which is not true since the strongboxes leagues. Making a public temp league easier is a problem, but for a private one i don't see the problem because nothing will ever be transfered as we already said.

Your a bit off there, the temp leagues are a testing ground for pretty much everything, and if it works it's added to the core leagues...SO outside of what is in the new upcoming leagues they don't want the paid leagues to be any better drop wise than the perma leagues...they said this way back during closed beta and i'd expect it's still true
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
Kagari wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

Your a bit off there, the temp leagues are a testing ground for pretty much everything, and if it works it's added to the core leagues...SO outside of what is in the new upcoming leagues they don't want the paid leagues to be any better drop wise than the perma leagues...they said this way back during closed beta and i'd expect it's still true

Which was before GGG had realized the concept of a "void league" to sent characters to.

Your point holds merit, but the argument presented by GGG was pre-void-league, thus is no longer relevant with that in mind.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Offline league where I can play with my friends over LAN and have actual access to crucial monster HP and armor information.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info