2.0.2c Patch Notes

"
_JoWie_ wrote:
Looks like lightning warp has also been fixed by this patch.
Edit: Less duration still does not work, but it does seem faster now

No its not. Used to take me .9-1.0 sec to warp full screen on diagonal. Now it's taking 1.7-1.9 and Less Duration make no difference.

Move Speed, Cast speed, 20/20 gem levels and duration all the same in my testing since it's same toon.

Besides Chris did say he would fix it and he did not put in patch notes yet.

*edit still called it reduced duration corrected :P
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 26, 2015, 11:07:54 AM
"
vio wrote:

for me it looks like an emergency fix to prevent further damage before more players jump on the hype train and create special characters for these runs.

a more reasonable fix is likely to follow as it is harder to implement some additional mechanics than changing some rarity and quantity numbers.

If this is the case, how hard it is to communicate to the community that this is interim fix until more fair permanent solution is developed?

I do not expect GGG to be able to sort every issue in a blink of an eye but in such case appropriate communication is required. Unfortunately, GGG is failing on the communication part again and again.
Why the hell does actually playing the game has to be soo unrewarding? I mean the guys that were messing with meta crafting made more currency that you would with cyclone spirit farming in like 3 years nonstop playing.

"
vio wrote:
"
_JoWie_ wrote:
Looks like lightning warp has also been fixed by this patch.
Edit: Less duration still does not work, but it does seem faster now

i don't understand why lightning warp is handled differently than blink arrow.

Because its a different skill? Needs two supports and fast MS to work well. Or did. Now it doesnt do that.
Git R Dun!
I gotta say im enjoying watching this game turn into vanilla diablo 3 where the economy was more important than the goddamn game.
"
Jergal2 wrote:
Why the hell does actually playing the game has to be soo unrewarding? I mean the guys that were messing with meta crafting made more currency that you would with cyclone spirit farming in like 3 years nonstop playing.

because there are no global wipes anymore and devs avoided introducing power creep for a long time.
at the start of poe, ggg came forward with the bold claim to never invalidate players efforts but didn't answer to the important question on item saturation in the long run other than introducing the vaal orb which is a item sink in a way but unfortunately not mandatory.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Stupid as hell
"
Baron01 wrote:

If this is the case, how hard it is to communicate to the community that this is interim fix until more fair permanent solution is developed?
Spoiler

I do not expect GGG to be able to sort every issue in a blink of an eye but in such case appropriate communication is required. Unfortunately, GGG is failing on the communication part again and again.

well, it was just my way of saying that imho there are way better solutions for this problem and they could still sell the current fix to players as a quick stop to min/maxing that mechanic.

"
Nezrul wrote:
Stupid as hell

your post?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Aug 26, 2015, 11:39:55 AM
So let me get this straight, people are crying about a nerf that affects "the 1% of the 1%" (QQers words not mine), aka NOT THEM, but don't acknowledge the buff that affects pretty much everyone? Ayy lmao.

Also apparently nobody cares for the health of the game, it's all just ME ME ME!!!
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Aug 26, 2015, 11:58:55 AM
I think i'll skip playing the game for 6-7 months :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info