Upcoming Divination Cards

i dont normally ever see really bad things.. but i think having a mirror card is pretty bad takes the only item in game that truely has been a myth to 99% of players... that one item you play for and every day you think ''will it drop'' to suddenly make it farmable and be mainstream even if its 1% card drop rate still there will be way more then are about now, just my view that mainly means nothing but to me this will break the original aspect of the truely ultimate item in poe to become crap

but hey people will see it as a super item to farm so erm gz

Yay more carrots for the stick! ;)
Are you guys still working on smoothening out the drop rates? The Flora Card drops way too often while something like The Explorer or The Warden could need some love I feel.

Thanks!
Perception is reality.
"
zoocubes wrote:
i dont normally ever see really bad things.. but i think having a mirror card is pretty bad takes the only item in game that truely has been a myth to 99% of players... that one item you play for and every day you think ''will it drop'' to suddenly make it farmable and be mainstream even if its 1% card drop rate still there will be way more then are about now, just my view that mainly means nothing but to me this will break the original aspect of the truely ultimate item in poe to become crap

but hey people will see it as a super item to farm so erm gz

The Card could be 20 times rarer than The Brittle Emperor. I believe very few if any people have actually completed that set self-found, so it would take even longer to complete the mirror set. Or maybe it will be 100 times rarer than The Brittle Emperor. Very few people will see this card.
I don't care where and oh rare the mirror card is, but it's fucking stupid.
Several thousand dollars of content people will only ever see as a screen cap in a reddit post.
"
Zizaku wrote:
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
YEY more divination cards and less new Uniques. RiP. I would prefer 1 new skill gem / unique over 100 divination cards srsly.
I'am very happy to see more divination card's being added to the game,especially for the mirror card, just for the fact that I've never found a mirror and always wanted to just for the sake of actually finding one, kind of makes me wonder if I'll ever find the mirror card either, Can't wait to find out!.
"
Zizaku wrote:

... but I can't wait to see the first House of Mirrors set turn-in thread on reddit.
"just for try, for see and for know"
Cool cards, I love the art
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info