Upcoming Divination Cards

Is it possible to get a level 20 Empower, Enlighten or Enhance from the Gift of the Gemling Queen?
really surprised that Gentleman card gives swords as dagger would fit picture and flavor text much more
Chris, any info about fixing less duration bug?
Nice hardcore cards btw :3
"
Darkenspirit wrote:
Is it possible to get a level 20 Empower, Enlighten or Enhance from the Gift of the Gemling Queen?

No, because divination cards can't be made to give items that can't drop naturally.
I like the addition of colour to the div cards....ty
WTB Chaos Sink <.<
IGN JimansNotSummoner
omg
I'd like to see one that offers a random "alternate art" item since they said any item previously offered in the game is available for the pool. This would give use for all the wonderful designs that GGG has provided in the past as well as the future and they won't be obsolete.

Also I'm unclear why cards are consigned to only drop in certain areas in the game? Seems it would be more fun looking for them if they randomly dropped anywhere in the game just like orbs.

I love the look of the artwork provided for the cards and some of the backstory's are wonderful. I want to farm several just because the story behind the card touching.

Also - Did new artwork go out to profiles as Avs today? Or not until next patch?
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Last edited by peachii on Aug 25, 2015, 8:59:33 PM
"
Arrogant wrote:
MIRROR CARD

Gonna be rarer than Brittle Emperor card (1 in 200+ runs)
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Itll probably be a global card drop anyways with a rarity 1/9th that of an actual mirror lol

This is how it should be. I wouldn't be surprised if it only drops in a very high level map though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info