Malachai, The Nightmare. Community Showcase, The News Post

>In this video, Nugiyen offers some tips and strategies on how to take down Chitus' right hand man.

Chitus the Reborn act 5 boss confirmed? You heard it here first!

Nice stuff btw, really like the artworks.
IGN: Kyrell
Very cool artworx! I was unaware that automated potion usage was/is a thing...thought that kind of stuff was against the rules, but seeing as its on display in the "Damage/what damage" vid it must be good to use.
"
Immabarb wrote:
Very cool artworx! I was unaware that automated potion usage was/is a thing...thought that kind of stuff was against the rules, but seeing as its on display in the "Damage/what damage" vid it must be good to use.

Yeah because theres just no way an actual player is pressing 2-3-4 together over and over on Surgeon's Flasks! If they were on macro's wouldnt you think they would all pop exactly together? Instead of staggered 2-4? That tin foil needs to go back on the meatloaf man!
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Aug 25, 2015, 2:31:02 AM
malachai would be bette rif people would want to learn how to kill him instead of crying he is dealing too much damage. On merci he is still hard but on cruel and normal he is laughable.

"
I was unaware that automated potion usage was/is a thing...thought that kind of stuff was against the rules,

lol, clicking 3 buttons at once too hard...
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Aug 25, 2015, 2:35:59 AM
Cant watch nuggets vid often enought. Its so good =)
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Not that clicking 3 buttons is hard, but to do all 3 at exactly the same time for a 7 minute fight!?! He's not human...he's a machine.
is it exactly the same time?

Humans can learn to time quite good if you're playing like this for weeks.

Once I played a browser game where you could click every 10 minutes to farm some resourses. After a while I could do something else and think "oh, those 10 min, let's check that game" and I got quite good in estimating (as in within 20-30 sec), almost instict.

This PA comercial is cool, I like it :)
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
"
darkjoy wrote:
I can't believe the new waba pa guide didn't make the cut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=novjx7gioqI

"
Chris wrote:
we've assembled a different kind of community showcase that displays Malachai themed community content.

But definately material for the next showcase :-)

"
Immabarb wrote:
Not that clicking 3 buttons is hard, but to do all 3 at exactly the same time for a 7 minute fight!?! He's not human...he's a machine.

Muscle memory is an amazing thing. Or, if it is that vital to a build you can always do analogue stuff like putting an object across those buttons. Icecream stick macro ftw ;-) :-D.

Seriously though, I'm pretty sure that "pop flasks at x%" macros are detectable by GGG and has got people banned in the past. So if he'd be using one of them, he would rather get flagged than featured.
Last edited by Alysma on Aug 25, 2015, 4:34:36 AM
After watching it again....Very closely, there is a point @1:02 when they are not synchronized. Definately not the first time I've been wrong or the last I'm sure. I'm gonna have to try out that popsicle stick....;)
"
Immabarb wrote:

Do you know what pianists do all day? Must be macros...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info