[2.5] Dual Flame Totem Crit version. 263k dps (400k possible) . Uber and Normal Atziri

"
partyboy79 wrote:
Hi guys,

I'm planning to give a try to this build. First I was going to make a non crit dual FT but the crit version seems better to manage end game.

So I'm playing standard league and SC, the best choice is going witch / elementalist ?

Thanks !

Witch and Elementalist in standard yes.

"
MusicalMind wrote:
Well, there's a small confusion regarding which character to choose Witch/elementalist vs Templar/inquisitor.

Could you please give us the major differences between them so that we can choose accordingly,

Thank you

For this build, Templars Inquisitor is better because how broken Righteous Provedence and Inevitable Judgement are. You also get alot of crit multi pathing there.

That being said, Witch's Elementalist is also very good but not as consistent. It has the potention to do crazy damage, but it's conditioned.

"
Ahewaz wrote:
New maps that are available when you complete prophecy's. Not sure if they are called maps but I do not have a better term.

Spoiler

I am still working on getting more DPS before I throw myself in there. Scary when you do not consider 45k DPS enough. I wonder if all 4 let you go in to an UBER type environment. The only reason I do not have the last one is because the quest bugged out on me.

Got a Consuming Dark. Between that & the mantle I still get 45% conversion. It is not bad.

Spoiler

I would skip the conversion part, you gimp your Fire Pen gem and you get much more dps from a good rare rather than Consuming Dark.

Have fun at the council!

"
egg911 wrote:
Wouldn't it make more sense to use faster casting with increased critical strikes so that you're critting as often as possible by creating more casts per second? I'm using this instead of controlled destruction 20/20 and the tooltip dps is higher, but idk if that means much. Also, I haven't used fire penetration yet and I don't have a 6 link, but my dps is around 42k in hideout. Also haven't done ascendency yet so just a plain witch.

With a witch I would always use Controlled Construction over Faster Casting. With templar it's close as there are benefits for Inquisitor to crit more.

I'll give it a test when I get to maps.

Too little time to play these days..
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Last edited by Rusherboy on Jun 8, 2016, 6:00:54 AM
Hi, could you please post your current gem setup? Also, why didn't your pick avatar of fire from your passive tree?
hi all, thanks for the build/answers - i'll be quick and blunt (:

why not: Purity of flesh, Mind over Matter - easy to get and very potent, no?

p.s. love the Witch vs the Inquisitor thing going on (:
Last edited by xlnt2new on Jun 8, 2016, 11:31:51 AM
Life's a witch, 420 blaze it... with dual flame totems. :)
Ok, I get it now, you don't use avatar of fire due to the chaos conversion right?
Is consuming dark + widow still viable? I already bought both and wanted to know.
Also is the skill tree for patch 2.3 the one on the original post?
"
xlnt2new wrote:
hi all, thanks for the build/answers - i'll be quick and blunt (:

why not: Purity of flesh, Mind over Matter - easy to get and very potent, no?

p.s. love the Witch vs the Inquisitor thing going on (:

Purity of Flesh will be the next 2 passives taken, you can take them erlier, I do at HC.

Mind over Matter is not good because of two reasons. Flame Totems is a mana hungry skill and also when wearing Infernal Mantle you do not want to go under the 35% mana threshhold.

"
yuribritto wrote:
Ok, I get it now, you don't use avatar of fire due to the chaos conversion right?
Is consuming dark + widow still viable? I already bought both and wanted to know.
Also is the skill tree for patch 2.3 the one on the original post?

We don't take Avatar of Fire because it converts 50% Physical damage (wich we have 0% of), 50% cold damage (wich we have 0% of) and 50% lightning damage (wich we have 0% of) to fire.

How about consuming dark? Should I skip it and just get a rare wand/dagger?
"
yuribritto wrote:
How about consuming dark? Should I skip it and just get a rare wand/dagger?

I would do that yes, skip it and get a good wand/dagger/scepter. examples of good rares would be :

Spoiler

Hey, like the build, been running it for a while now, very fun to see things melt in an instant.

I do have one question: Reflect is not an issue as the totems take the damage, but, I have seen in the past 2 days (doing maps) magic projectiles reflected off the totem onto myself (to be clear, I mostly put the totem and hide, but when in sight of the totem, some projectiles target me instantly as the totem is hit), and I am a bit confused? Also, went with Occult for more sustain.
I have question about Inquisitor and Instruments of Virtue. If we attack with a wand, we can't deal damage, but it count as attack? I mean, will it trigger 30% cast speed bonus?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info