[2.5] Dual Flame Totem Crit version. 263k dps (400k possible) . Uber and Normal Atziri

Ok so I still prefer my witch... Killed Uber...

Loot was,

Spoiler

I will post the video tomorrow.

I have to admit this will be the most embarrassing video ever. I died 3 times to trash. Those snakes suck!

Edit - Videos

Part 1 - Till Trio

Part 2

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Last edited by Ahewaz on May 31, 2016, 1:38:59 AM
Grats on Uber, I knew you would get her :)

Very nicely done.

I guess I'll have to do some Uber runs myself now before Prophecy league starts.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256

The Uber snakes are a bitch, but if you equip the third Searing Bond totem, they become a minor threat.

I throw the two main totems out front, and the Searing Bond near my feet. This set up stops most of the "snakey" nonsense, as they run into it and get fried.

Try it and see. I've been using this set up for ages on Atziri runs with great success.

is this build still good for patch 2.3?

The chaos damage conversion nerf makes it so that you cant have 100% while having infernal mantle + consuming dark.

I actually have 2 consuming darks (legacy) and the infernal mantle. Will that be good enough to still follow this build?

I just swapped out my gems to see what I can do. If I play a non consuming dark build. I can still do over 100k with just 2 normal daggers or a dagger and shield. There is not much I can do about the BP as it is fixed however it just does not convert the fire to chaos so the numbers should be the same.

Spoiler

Rusherboy pointed out a few posts ago to just swap out Void Manipulation for Fire Penetration. If you lack the chromes to convert your BP you can always use Culling Strike or Faster Projectiles.

Nothing better than have four 6L BP's to test all this stuff.

All the numbers below are in town. No buffs / pets / potions.

Basic gems
Level 21 Flame Totem
Level 4 Empower
Level 21/20 Faster Casting
Level 21/20 Elemental Focus
Level 21/20 Controlled Destruction

My Consuming Dark Build (100% Chaos conversion) (Void Manipulation 20/20) = 127k /RIP
Using the 2 daggers above.
My non-Consuming Dark (Culling Strike build 21/20) = 110k
My non-Consuming Dark (Faster Projectiles build 20/20) = 108k
My non-Consuming Dark (Fire Penetration build 20/20) = 101k

All of them are pretty close.

I am going with my witch again this league & will most likely go the Culling Strike route. I played it in the last league. Nothing better than not have to kill the last 10%.

If I happen to run across a mega-nerfed Consuming Dark, I might play around with it but I am not going to go out of my way to look for one.

I am actually more pumped about the fact I might have better luck crafting daggers now that there is a slim chance if you start with caster rolls you might keep getting them.

EDIT - If you play an Inquisitor you can add about 15k / 20k DPS from your ascendancy points.

Can't wait!
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Last edited by Ahewaz on Jun 2, 2016, 10:42:35 PM
If you look at Ahewaz testing, the damage will be the same as the dps gained by Fire Pen doesn't show up on tooltip. What we lose is the poison damage wich isn't a big deal. Instead we can get much better rare daggers/wands/scepters.

I did some testing on my own last night since league is over.

My new dps record :

Spoiler

I found out that the new Increased Critical Strikes gem gives us alot better dps than Faster Casting so change it up.

The setup should be :

Flame Totem - Elemental Focus - Controlled Construction - Empower - Fire Penetration - Increased Critical Strikes

This build will be crazy good in Prophecy.

Interesting...that's a nice dps level.

Some questions:

RB, what armour do you use? Still on Infernal Mantle?

Twin daggers/scepters or dagger/Shield? Or something else?

Tree the same? No changes?

Occultist witch.. ok?

Thanks.

Can someone please give me the tree?
IGN - Beyond League - SkypeFTWhihi
What helps increase the range of the totems? In the videos it seems to be hitting the entire screen whereas mine is hitting like a quarter of it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info