[2.5] Dual Flame Totem Crit version. 263k dps (400k possible) . Uber and Normal Atziri

i am now using a consuming dark dagger and dropped the fire pen so i get a slot free.
What is your opinion on this for full chaos totem?
WHICH MASTERS DO YOU KEEP IN YOUR HIDEOUT?
"
Shinare wrote:
Need some help, I just bought this wand:

For 2ex + 5 divine.

It's a fine wand and the price is fine. Hopefully you get lucky on your next Flame Totem gem, if not then you can always buy one.

Gotta love dps :)

"
Relivator wrote:
i am now using a consuming dark dagger and dropped the fire pen so i get a slot free.

It's fine but I would still always use a good rare if I had one.

"
TheGreatRakka wrote:

Vagan, Elrenon and Zana. Fourth is rotated.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Last edited by Rusherboy on Nov 1, 2015, 3:34:53 PM
"
Relivator wrote:

Maybe, if you need to keep the socket color red, you try 20/20 Iron Will?
"
TheGreatRakka wrote:

I keep Elreon, Zana, Vorici, and Hiku. Easiest to do the +20 Fuse every day that way. Buy 20 alt from Hiku, then buy 20 jewelers form Elreon, then buy 20 Fuse from Vorici.

Running maps every day, I easily sustain the extra orbs required for the three purchases daily. So every day I get a "free" +20 fuse. heh
"
Rusherboy wrote:
It's a fine wand and the price is fine. ...

Thanks for that reassurance. hehe

This is the first build that I've ever played that I can alc Torture Chamber, and no matter the mods, easily take down the boss. In fact. Tier 7-10 bosses are not a problem. Great build. (I would talk about above tier 10 but I cant seem to ever get any, stupid mapping system now.)

The only time I reroll is no mana regen AND ele reflect. That's a pain in the butt, doable with a mana pot, but a pain in the butt.
Well this was a crazy corruption...

Spoiler

Took 5 FB's to get it. I was just messing around as they are not really worth much.

Gave me 2k DPS over the Maligaro's

53,151 DPS in my hideout. No pets / buffs / potions. Just gear.

Atziri is finally on farm mode. Only died once the last attempt.

Please post your video when you kill Uber.

Again, awesome build!

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
"
Shinare wrote:
"
Rusherboy wrote:
It's a fine wand and the price is fine. ...

Thanks for that reassurance. hehe

This is the first build that I've ever played that I can alc Torture Chamber, and no matter the mods, easily take down the boss. In fact. Tier 7-10 bosses are not a problem. Great build. (I would talk about above tier 10 but I cant seem to ever get any, stupid mapping system now.)

The only time I reroll is no mana regen AND ele reflect. That's a pain in the butt, doable with a mana pot, but a pain in the butt.

Yeah one of the reasons I love this build so much is that it can do any mapmod. I don't think there are many builds out there that can do that. Believe me it doesn't change at tier 10+.

Soon I'm going to run this baby :

"
Ahewaz wrote:
Well this was a crazy corruption...

Spoiler

Took 5 FB's to get it. I was just messing around as they are not really worth much.

Gave me 2k DPS over the Maligaro's

53,151 DPS in my hideout. No pets / buffs / potions. Just gear.

Atziri is finally on farm mode. Only died once the last attempt.

Please post your video when you kill Uber.

Again, awesome build!

Nice find! I'll be Vaaling my Facebreakers from now on too.

About Uber. I have now 72k dps in hideout and I'm going to need 20k more.

To accomplish that I would need 3 more levels, 4 perfect dps jewels and better weapon/shield/rings.

Thats going to be hard to accomplish with the limited playtime and self-found restrictions. I'm going to get there eventually, but hopefully someone who isn't restricted to self-found and has more playtime, will beat me to it.

The build is capable of doing Uber for sure.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Last edited by Rusherboy on Nov 3, 2015, 6:04:37 AM
TROLL ALERT!!!!

Boy did I get trolled twice, once a few days ago, and agian last night!! Lol Just about had a heart attack both times I saw the loot filter go crazy on them:

Geeze, troll items. :( Thanks GGG

BTW, found one of these last night and blew me away. I didn't realize they changed the base type on this! Loot filter (Neversink's) again went wild when it saw a unique widowsilk robe...

One I found last night:

One I am wearing:

I wonder why they did that?

Is this wand any good? I got it for 10c.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info