Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

MoreRain: Life&ES CoC Discharge [2.2]

I'd really like to somehow work in Blasphemy + Assassin's Mark. I can do it but have very little mana left over when I do. Any suggestions for gear upgrades or gems? +1 Curse Voll's is obvious but that's a not too easy to find.
IGN: Keldirah
"
kwewu wrote:
I'd really like to somehow work in Blasphemy + Assassin's Mark. I can do it but have very little mana left over when I do. Any suggestions for gear upgrades or gems? +1 Curse Voll's is obvious but that's a not too easy to find.

If you use a second setup with Blasphemy, Assassin's Mark, and a level 3 Enlighten you should have enough mana left over to be comfortable with since you have a Vertex also. This is without using Purity of Fire.
Last edited by samthedigital on Feb 5, 2016, 8:40:00 PM
"
samthedigital wrote:
"
kwewu wrote:

If you use a second setup with Blasphemy, Assassin's Mark, and a level 3 Enlighten you should have enough mana left over to be comfortable with since you have a Vertex also. This is without using Purity of Fire.

How much mana would you consider a comfortable amount? Right now with my current setup I have 39 mana free. Also, unless I switched some other gear (belt would probably be the easiest to swap) I'd have to drop Purity of Lightening and keep Purity of Fire to stay resist capped.
IGN: Keldirah
Last edited by kwewu on Feb 5, 2016, 9:22:23 PM
I have 31 mana free, and I don't run out of mana. Try to get to the point where you can run purity of lightning and not purity of fire though I guess.
Hi Matrix thank you for your detailed guide!
I am a huge fans of COC Discharge since I really like Hybrid Elements with

Just want to discuss about the 2.2 best discharge class.

I know Elementalist made witch a really good for discharge, nearly no other Ascendancy class feel like better than witch, except the Ascendancy Templar - Inquisitor.

Could you please comment on it if Inquisitor comparable with Elementalist?
Inquisitor seems like really cool for Discharge and the damages seems even better than Elementalist
apart with the fact that when facing elemental damages reflect mobs (Crit Strike ignore elemental resistance).
"
sheunghang wrote:

I know Elementalist made witch a really good for discharge, nearly no other Ascendancy class feel like better than witch, except the Ascendancy Templar - Inquisitor.

Inquisitor seems like really cool for Discharge and the damages seems even better than Elementalist
apart with the fact that when facing elemental damages reflect mobs (Crit Strike ignore elemental resistance).

There's not much to discuss. Inquistor will lower Atziri's resist's from 30 to 0. Elementalist+Elemental Equilibrium will lower her resists to -40.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
I finally killed uber atziri after upgrading some gear.

Here is the gear I used (mostly for my own reference):

Spoiler

Hey Matrix , I heard my friend in global league discussing about the nerfting of discharge build . They say when ascendency came , GGG will nerfed this build totally . Is it true ? Should we continue playing coc discharger or give up now ?
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"
sheunghang wrote:

There's not much to discuss. Inquistor will lower Atziri's resist's from 30 to 0. Elementalist+Elemental Equilibrium will lower her resists to -40.

Thoughts on the Shadow Assassin for huge crit chance? Elementalist certainly seems good, just wondering.
Hey Matrix, good you're still here after 67 pages of this topic :)

This post is about yet another version of the build that I've been working for several days (and I'm testing it right now in practice).

Videos of the build in act

So far it works pretty good. I've read about yours (and others) thoughs on CI vs hybrid. This version is a CI but at cost of a several respect points can be easilly transformed to a hybrid if needed.

The "main" issues that you guys have pointed out with a CI are less ehp while wearing RotP and more stun. As far as the last one goes I had 0 stuns so far doing T9-T11 maps. I'll soon move to the higher tiers and check things there (just checked T13 Courtyard - 1 very short stun).

As far as RotP goes I'm not sure if there's a need for wearing it with my version of tree and gear + gems. But I cant test this yet on Uber (and I dont think I will be soon able to) to be 100% sure.

Here's what I came out with and I'm very intrested in your opinion Matrix, and all of you guys.

lvl 90 passive skill tree:

With those 2 mana points and 7/7 elreons and using only one 2 mana gained on hit jevel I have no problems with mana. When I get my self 8/8 elreons I will test it without those 2 nodes.

I'm using Energy From Within jevel near the Melding cluster and that cluster gives me effective 40% ES for 4 points.

Overall I believe that tree is flexible. There are open options for more dmg, more ehp, CI, hybrid, some option to compensate for a crap gear etc.

"
Bandits: passive/passive/power charge.

Current gear with gems (which is far from optimal but gets the job done):

Belt should be with corrupted +1 endurance charge but I yet failed to make one. So I'm running currently 4/3 charges (which is still tons of damage).

Upgrading to +1 curse Volls will also free up additional 3 points that can be thrown into Arcane Potency or even more ES.

I have legacy Surgeons so I'm using Ice Nova in chest and Blade Vortex via lvl 1 CWDT for some Boss action.

The tree is designed to run Purity of Light + Purity of Fire + Discipline + Arctic Armour at the same time while providing 82/83 fire/light max resistst unflasked and 95/96 flasked. This is done with lvl 21 puritys supported with empower (more on aura setup below). It also provide double course (Warlords Mark + Enfeeble via CWDT). Also Discipline profits greatly from 42% aura effectiveness.

Arctic Armour is used to support that "only" 95 max fire resist with additional 13% fire dmg reduction so when combined its almost as good as 96% max fire res (lets say 95.5%). AA is also used for 13% physical dmg reduction which, to my suprise, provides more protection to high phys dmg spkies (like Dominus/Malachai smashes) than 20k armour on my Mjolner. I've run some numbers on this and checked it in practice.

With my not optimal gear and lvl 90 character I currently have 6,8k es (will be just over 7k @ lvl 92). I believe with proper gear this can go up to a 8,5k-9k region. The big question is will be 8,5-9k ES + 95.5% fire and 96% light res enough for Uber Atziri?

Aura / curse setup:
Spoiler

Helm (I'm using The Vertex because I dont have secound lvl 3 Enlighten, Discipline and AA also benefits from this):

Discipline - Arctic Armour - lvl 2 Enlighten - Vaal Discipline

Boots:

lvl 3 Empower - lvl 3 Enlighten - lvl 21 Purity of Fire - lvl 21 Purity of Light

Gloves:

lvl 1 CWDT - Warlords Mark - Enfeeble - Blade Vortex

Shield:

higher lvl cwdt - immortal call - increased duration

I'll try also some higher tiers ele reflect maps with this - should be ok.

What are your thoughts guys?

Edited:
Just uploaded some video samples:

Residence Dominus: tanking his smash without flasks (I've used flasks just after his smash), also the map is curse immune so no enfeeble and double leech. My proc chance is not there where it should be because my Incrised Crit Strikes gem is not leveled up and has 0 quality (and I'm also terrible aiming with cyclone).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH6-qk_iaIY

Full T13 Courtyard clear: (100% dmg as fire, additional projectiles, power charges, and 4 exiles)

(its uploading now, should be availible within 1 hour)
part1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V0U6pqSuTY
part2 (last few minutes): will upload tomorrow.

So far I didnt even have to use Vaal Discipline :)

Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on Feb 9, 2016, 4:56:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info