MoreRain: Life&ES CoC Discharge [2.2]

"
Natsuyu wrote:
Did anyone experiment with skyforth?
If 25% power charge on crit is good enough, voll's protector could be dropped in favour of shavronne's wrappings.

It depends if it's per hit or per attack. For instance PCoC is per attack, but if this 25% is per hit it could be a nice DPS boost. It cannot replace Voll's protector though.

A bunch of you guys are asking questions that can be answered by reading OP and investigating my gear. I'll post my 2.1 gear.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"
Natsuyu wrote:
Did anyone experiment with skyforth?
If 25% power charge on crit is good enough, voll's protector could be dropped in favour of shavronne's wrappings.

It depends if it's per hit or per attack. For instance PCoC is per attack, but if this 25% is per hit it could be a nice DPS boost. It cannot replace Voll's protector though.

A bunch of you guys are asking questions that can be answered by reading OP and investigating my gear. I'll post my 2.1 gear.

He himself said the mod works exactly like the gem.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/3wfs3o/new_unique_skyforth_sorcerer_boots/

From reddit:
[–]SkyforthHybrid Wander / Elemental Wander / Chaos Discharger / Glaciator[S] 99 points 6 days ago*
:(
Watch to the end.
Alright
Easy to see http://i.imgur.com/ceYrKfb.jpg of actual stats.
I'll do some explanation,
The mana roll has a range from 60-120
25% chance to gain a power charge on crit works exactly like the gem and stacks with it.
6% reduced mana reserved is the same are the tree nodes.
No life regen also means No es regen even if you use ZO
Stun threshold also implies duration and is based on maximum mana pool (like it is normally based on maximum life pool).
I wanted to design a powerful end game unique and as i result i chose to put an item level drop restriction of 84.
On another note, the downside used to be 5% maximum mana degenerated per second. I realized soon after that the unique would literally be unusable by practically everyone and thus changed it. The mana roll used to be 120-180 but it was nerfed before it was even released.
Carl suggested the name for the boots and stuck with it.
I want 3D art for them, i've asked a hundred times but practically nothing will be done. Meh, nothing much i can do.
Hopefully this answers most questions.
As for now, i'm probably gonna take a break if i don't end up getting a pair. The conflict of emotions is just too great. I spend the large part of a year designing them and getting all hyped for today. I prepared 12k chance scours (worth more than a mirror) for today. After getting them and then losing them it's left me with a sour taste in my mouth that i can't get rid off. Every chance scour i now use afterwards feels like a smack in the face and i still have 6-7k left. I can't look at the game like i did before anymore. I'm just so disappointed for some reason, even with the funny side of what occurred.
Welp, hopefully those who reach the endgame are able to pick these up one way or another and be able to utilize them in the many ways possible. If anyone gets a +1 version, pm me and i'll let you know of something that is enabled by that.
Baked Beans - Meme Dreams
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ_a2zFbPIIiE4kURsvQ4Dw
Last edited by PoE17 on Dec 17, 2015, 6:06:20 PM
Guess we'll have to take his word for it because no one is getting those boots any time soon.

It's annoying that the wording on PCoC, the boots, and Voll's is exactly the same but Voll's functions differently.

i cant seem to be able to find the skill tree for the 2.1 update :(

Holy. Fuck.

I don't even know what to do now.
"
DRASTICK wrote:

Holy. Fuck.

Damn, grats. You get it from card turnins?
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
Guess we'll have to take his word for it because no one is getting those boots any time soon.

It's annoying that the wording on PCoC, the boots, and Voll's is exactly the same but Voll's functions differently.

Volls chest is worded differently :) makes sense the boots work like the gem though.

But yeah you're right, theres only one on xyz for 300 ex lol (troll enough i guess)

"
neckro666 wrote:
i cant seem to be able to find the skill tree for the 2.1 update :(

haha you didnt even look, or didn't look very hard, guess you had a boys look, theres a few versions that he even put up depending on your league/gear.

"
DRASTICK wrote:

Holy. Fuck.

GG. if you're still stuck on what to do you can donate to me on talis, thanks :P

edit: if anyone wants to see some moar double boss slayin with this build in 2.1 i uploaded a few here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ_a2zFbPIIiE4kURsvQ4Dw - funny it's actually easier with this build to have two bosses instead of one.
Baked Beans - Meme Dreams
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ_a2zFbPIIiE4kURsvQ4Dw
build still uber viable :))
would be nice to know :)))
"
DRASTICK wrote:

Holy. Fuck.

Go three curse. 2 curse from blasphemy and ele weakness on hit from maligaro. OP!
In case anyone is worried about uber with non-legacy (20% surgeon's flasks), I added a video for you to check out how it goes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info