MoreRain: Life&ES CoC Discharge [2.2]

Hi! Very nice build! Will definately try it in Talisman!
One question - what would be the best farm build for a start and cheapest respec in future? The only build I won`t use is totem build, cause I hate passive style of playing :) I think about playing shadow with tornado shot, cause I`ve tested it in Darkshrine, but as I understand witch is better option for your build...
IGN: Bunch_Of_Rotting_Dicks
"
illmtk wrote:
Looking at your 2.1 tree, I've noticed we lose the power charge left side shadow and the endurance charge on the right side templar. Is Whispers of Doom really more crucial for dual curses over charges?

Read 2nd post from the top m8.
Note you can't show intuitive leap in the tree with all the nodes disconnected btw.
Baked Beans - Meme Dreams
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ_a2zFbPIIiE4kURsvQ4Dw
Last edited by PoE17 on Dec 10, 2015, 8:24:54 AM
"
KOLACIC1 wrote:

my gears :( and still i cant beat uber........:((
i fail at atziri with 6 pc i got 93 % crit chance. Conclusion et the end is its all about the flask i get wrecked by reflect all time..
on the videos it looks so easyy:)

Get wrecked as in you just instagib on reflect?
We had this discussion few pages back, you need to attack the clone completely opposite to the mirror clone.
If you are and you're still getting wrecked by the reflect not sure what you're doing wrong.
You're running purity fire/lightning with the flask nodes right.

Also what's youre life/ES pool for uber atziri? can't really tell from the mixture of gear you put out there.
Baked Beans - Meme Dreams
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ_a2zFbPIIiE4kURsvQ4Dw
Last edited by PoE17 on Dec 10, 2015, 8:30:40 AM
"
MaidenPain wrote:
Hi! Very nice build! Will definately try it in Talisman!
One question - what would be the best farm build for a start and cheapest respec in future? The only build I won`t use is totem build, cause I hate passive style of playing :) I think about playing shadow with tornado shot, cause I`ve tested it in Darkshrine, but as I understand witch is better option for your build...

SWT is closest in terms of tree, but if you refuse to play totem you could play Explosive Arrow or something like Firestorm or Blade Fall.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Im actually attacking the opposite from mirror....

ES 5.6 HP 3.2

resis with flask fire / light up 96 /

Steppan eard im using at trio only, the rare boots are main 260 ES

The low ES rare shield/ helm with chaos resis are main for mapping.... the hihg ES ones for Atziri herself where i get 5.6 k ES and 3.2 k HP
"
KOLACIC1 wrote:
Im actually attacking the opposite from mirror....

ES 5.6 HP 3.2

resis with flask fire / light up 96 /

Steppan eard im using at trio only, the rare boots are main 260 ES

The low ES rare shield/ helm with chaos resis are main for mapping.... the hihg ES ones for Atziri herself where i get 5.6 k ES and 3.2 k HP

Well your EE is messed up, your gems are a bit different than mine, and you need to make sure you don't stand in the storm calls.

If that doesn't help, post a video.

"
The idea is to order our attacks and spells in a way so that each one sets up the next one to do more damage. The way we do this is by choosing an element for our cyclone attack. My calculator tells me this should be fire.

But you have added cold damage to your dagger? I don't get this EE stuff really.
I guess there is no point in having EE if you got 5L and no elemental damage on your dagger?
"
Gripen2 wrote:
"
The idea is to order our attacks and spells in a way so that each one sets up the next one to do more damage. The way we do this is by choosing an element for our cyclone attack. My calculator tells me this should be fire.

But you have added cold damage to your dagger? I don't get this EE stuff really.
I guess there is no point in having EE if you got 5L and no elemental damage on your dagger?

My setup is from before I made the calc, and I haven't fixed it.

Also cold on dagger will be ideal when we switch to blade vortex.

On 5L with no 2nd spell, and no elem damage on cyclones EE is purely bad. But just get elem damage and you're good to go.

"
PoE17 wrote:
"
krilox wrote:
Trying out several versions of coc cycloner, and this is the first. So far a blast, only need to get the elreons -8 asap.

Nice gear m8, though it seems the dagger is a bit of bricked EE one with added spell mod.
I waited till i got the elreon two modded rolls i wanted, then i divined mine up to 8, then multi modded.

Thanks mate, was a temporary solution, got
now :)
$ made it thru uber fight now :) 3 ports left :))
ya i guess i have to work on my EE to get only cold dmg that lighting is screwing :)))
but ty will have to practice more :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info