"
roguemjb wrote:
"
sethbine wrote:
Spoiler
Duelist gem slot.

Spoiler

For 9 nods already right there including the gem slot you get-
101% fire damage and 31% attack speed. Wont bother adding the accuracy since we use RT.
Attack speed equals allot more dps per point then any other damage even crit.

Witch nod area Takes 5 nods just to get there and 9 nods in that cluster for

91% fire damage, 0-attack speed, 15% burn damage which does nothing on most mobs you kill instantly and 10% to ignite. Now thats if you begin going there from the last life nods you take in upper Templar which are less then the nods you can get in duelist life for life. Its your build and I understand that Im just trying to be helpful and show that you could save a min of 5 nods to be put somewhere else if you took the fireborn two hander nods over the witch fire damage nods, you did see we also gain 54% fire damage and 8% fire pen off the lifelash nods we can take by going the lower rout too? if you includ those 3 nods you gain 155% fire damage, 31% attack speed and 8% fire pen. 2 more points left, and 1 you gain off upper route you take gives you 3 free nods you can grab another jewel just about anywhere to add even more damage/life/defense etc. I think the reason it looked like you lost a few points was you missed the lifelash nods.

Thats 65% more fire damage and 31% more attack speed plus 8% fire pen which adds more damage but doesnt show on tool tip by going the lower route vs the upper route between Maurder and duelest and gives you 3 nods to use somewhere else.

No, I did get the Lava Lash nodes. Maybe the Flicker is faster with your tree, but Flicker really doesn't need to be going 20 times a second, damage per hit is much more important. Especially if your game likes to crash if you get going too quick like mine does. Your build is certainly viable, but I think taking the witch nodes and using the Gang's Momentum boots is the way to go.

Fair enough and my builds kinda slow so I can control the movement, but I respect how you feel, good luck.
with what do u build endurance charges ?
can u post your a link to your profile that would help alot
Last edited by pobubas on Mar 15, 2016, 4:25:53 PM
Could you by chance provide a better list of your gem/link setups? The build seems awesome but the explanations on details seems pretty vague
Sorry for the double post but i felt like i could contribute a small bit.

Leveling kinda sucks, i expected that. But today on a hunch i decided to pick up two Brightbeaks for fun and it has made a huge difference in damage/clearspeed and fun. Seriously, give it a shot! I picked up 2 for 1c and 1 alc each. On paper it seems like less dps than using a Geofri's but it is better. and faster. and more fun.

Give it a shot sometime if you are leveling this build. Blood Magic + Molten Strike + faster attacks + life gain on hit (you likely wont have the HP/regen to support blood magic without this yet). Then pick up Blood Rage. Those frenzy charges make all the difference in the world.
Hey, i'm trying this build, and I have few questions/observations:

-Instead of using Lightning strike for building charge (I understand it's safer), could you use another Flicker strike/multistrike/melee splash/Chance to ignite? Basically, you have 100% chance to ignite with aoe, so, you should get it pretty quickly.

-Why everyone here is using blood magic? The mana leech node near the duelist area works on Fire damage. You should regen enough mana. This way, you can use Fortify directly on Flicker (even if you don't benefit from the increased physical damage).

-You were talking about the Juggernaut, but why not the Berserker? 25% AS + 40% more damage, immune stun, sound pretty good for me. You are also less crippled if you are using Darkray and moving around. With 20% from Oro + 10% from tree (i'm not going higher than Celestial judgement/Elementalist) + 14% from flammability-Blasphemy (and the 100% ignite chance from the other flicker) should be good enough. I may use a Mokou. This way, I can get 2 frenzy charges and still be tanky enough (208% max hp)

-The Kaom's Heart is a pretty good idea, imo.

-And if the leveling sounds too hard, you can go Facebreaker, it should carry you good enough.
Last edited by Keyen on Mar 18, 2016, 9:20:57 PM
I don't see how 15% chance to ignite is huge. There's a gem with double that, and Blood Rage already sustains frenzy with no trouble. If igniting to maintain frenzy is your biggest focus, you might as well go Elementalist. The fire damage nodes is basically getting slightly better rolls on WED gear, and there are tons of places to pick up even more fire damage than that on the normal tree. There are so many other ascendencies that provide better stats and bonuses for Oro's flicker.

Want % Fire damage? 2 points in Elementalist gives you 50% fire damage with fire golem, ignite chance, and enhanced golem bonuses. That's more or less just as much as you're getting from the entire Chieftain tree...Not to mention the possibilities of using conflux to permenant 5 frenzy, Pendulum for insane damage, and probably combinations with Mastermind discord.
Last edited by iorganic on Mar 18, 2016, 10:19:32 PM
"
roguemjb wrote:
With the Multistrike support gem that makes your ability attack 3 times each time, you have triple chances to ignite.

^ Fairly certain this isn't true. Last time I checked multistrike would roll crit/status ailments etc once and all 3 hits would or none would. Correct me if i'm wrong here ^

Otherwise I want to thank you for the build. Used this as a base for my Flicker build.
Last edited by Vandenreich on Mar 21, 2016, 5:59:20 PM
IGN: NutCracked
"
pobubas wrote:
can u post your a link to your profile that would help alot

this please.
I'm interested on a flicker build but there are things that are lacking on the guide and need them to convince me to try it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info