[2.2] Surt's Satanic Seizure ~ Oro's Infinite Flicker! CHIEFTAIN IS AMAZING

I recently talked to a guildy and made some tree alterations to better maximize point usage. I dropped IR and unwavering stance since it is not worth it without grace. I put a lot more points in life and am now sitting at 6.4k health. Check it out
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAGRBLMFLQVmBg4Gwwd1CfYLYQ48E6UUIBRNFHEYkRkuGjgaPiFVIWAirybzJy8n7SkuLIUt0jKJOFM6UjrYPC09_ECgQzFGt0bXR35M_1BHVw1X4lhjWfNaGl4TXz9hUmP9ZU1o8nGFcg9yqXTtdqx253fleuZ673y4fNmCB4Kbg1-DzITZhO-GYIdqjM-QVZBsogCmo6knqZStja9ssUK3Prl-vJ-9Nr6nwGbApsT2xgTGrsbYz37SIdNv1HzWWNi92WHZfNq52sHcPeCf4XPtIO8O707wH_Gs8kH2SPcy_Ev-Cg==?accountName=Ragecagge&characterName=Fidelcashflow
Last edited by Ragecagge on Apr 6, 2016, 12:20:47 PM
Thanks for the great guide! I built my first flicker striker this league and I'm loving the fast clear speed along with crazy health and sustain. Cheers!

I will link my gloves soon. Have no currency left after buying Kaom's.
Viable in 2.3??
mm, flicker strike with oro based on burning damage it's ok? and can someone create this build?
You have a lot of "Increased Physical Damage with Two-Handed x" in this build, is that intentional considering you're using Oro's which provides 0 phys damage???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info