[2.1.0] Grocery's Boss Destroyer BLAST RAIN Compendium! Phys2Ele Build!

Check the ranger build list sticky thread for a definition of most common acronyms ;)
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
Paxpsychosis wrote:
Hello nice build and all, but i wonder.. why do you recommend taking blood dance with vaal pact? am i missing something? i thought that the vaal pact removes the hp regen blood dance gives

Blood Dance allows you to not run Blood Rage :) Free frenzy charges.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
"
Paxpsychosis wrote:
Hello nice build and all, but i wonder.. why do you recommend taking blood dance with vaal pact? am i missing something? i thought that the vaal pact removes the hp regen blood dance gives

Blood Dance allows you to not run Blood Rage :) Free frenzy charges.

Oh thats all? because i am using frenzy to keep my charges up and i have no problem keeping them up like that, ... might not be worth it then.
I basically never use frenzy now. Maybe for a boss fight like Atziri only. Otherwise, I use BR for most stuff and LA for big packs.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
And what do you link LA with?
This build is by far the best fun I've had in POE. !! I finally got a great 5 link bow and I'm just mowing stuff down in low level maps. One shotting tons of stuff at once. Clear speed is insane so far!!! I do need some more evasion nodes from the tree, but I'm only level 83, so I have plenty of skill tree nodes ahead of me, and some of those will be evasion/energy shield nodes.
"
Grocery wrote:
I basically never use frenzy now. Maybe for a boss fight like Atziri only. Otherwise, I use BR for most stuff and LA for big packs.

Grocery, doesn't using Frenzy give you more DPS though? I'm using it myself(also have blood dance boots). I love that I don't have to cast frenzy. Is it the blood dance boots that's casting it for me?

Anyway, the DPS is off the charts when I have Frenzy charges, as opposed to when I don't. So because of this, I continue to use Frenzy.
I am using BR on everything even larger packs, it just clears so good and i have frenzy only for charges and also linked with Poewr charge on critical so i can keep my power charges up vs single targets, i use frenzy once in like 13 seconds and i really dont see a problem with that, i use atziri step for huge eva and another spell dodge instead of blood dance and ti seems more worth it
"
Paxpsychosis wrote:
I am using BR on everything even larger packs, it just clears so good and i have frenzy only for charges and also linked with Poewr charge on critical so i can keep my power charges up vs single targets, i use frenzy once in like 13 seconds and i really dont see a problem with that, i use atziri step for huge eva and another spell dodge instead of blood dance and ti seems more worth it

Hmm, I have a pair of Atziri boots. I think I'm going to try that, especially since I do need more evasion. As long as taking away my Frenzy doesn't hurt my DPS, then maybe I don't need Frenzy at all.
"
Mentoya wrote:
"
Paxpsychosis wrote:

Hmm, I have a pair of Atziri boots. I think I'm going to try that, especially since I do need more evasion. As long as taking away my Frenzy doesn't hurt my DPS, then maybe I don't need Frenzy at all.

Frenzy once every 13 seconds is not bad and i do that many times along with PCOC. I go back and forth between LA for big packs or just BR 24/7 with Frenzy once every 13 :)
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info