2.0.2b Patch Notes, 1000th News Post and Old Screenshots!

Omg Arbalest ...
you created great game
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
These screenshots are pretty cool to see.

It reminds folks of the effort, thought, and baby steps taken to make this game.
Seeing it grow (as an end user, closed beta, open beta, all the various expansions) has been so interesting. I can only imagine as a dev, how you guys must feel seeing it grow since day 1.
Welcome back, hope you had a great time.

EmptyProject > Path of Exile
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
:P awesome
WB Chris!

Hope you had a good hol and Bex enjoys hers :)

GG GGG
Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
It's amazing to see how far GGG has come with Path of Exile. When I saw those textured blocks and thought about how the game looks like today, it blew my mind. And then you showed that 'Asteroid' picture, and I didn't know what to say!
It's very cool to have such an insight into how the game progressed visually.

As a side note: we hope you had a great holiday, and there's no doubt you deserved it. Good to have you back with the community. :)

P.S.: I do hope you're the only one, or one of very few, to take breaks so rarely at GGG.
wow @ dat asteroid screenshot.
Is poe really build onto this thing. Like is there remaining code of this still in the poe current build?? amazing xD
Rampage Rank 7 lv 100 BONJWA_TOP_DAWG
Talisman SC Rank 7 Lv 100 LaBonjwa_Neymar
I won't be the first dreaming about crossbows in PoE. Maybe you could consider adding them in game as quasi-2h option for ranged builds?

And of course kudos for your great work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info