[2.6] TheBockwursts Disfavour 2H CYCLONE STEAMROLLER - 7kHP / 165k incrAoE DPS / NO BLOODMAGIC

"
Wrinkly wrote:
Which direction should I be heading first while I level?

I just started a fresh Marauder and have no idea where I should be heading first and heading last.

Thank you!

First head towards RT, then subsequently spec into the upper part of the tree (AoE nodes, Scion life, Tireless cluster). After that head on to the lower part of the tree over to the duelist nodes. Prioritize life and jewel sockets, save the DPS nodes (Cleaving, Splitting Strikes, Executioner, Bloodletting) for last. Hope this helps. :)
Just finished merc Lab with lvl 80 and 4L. Wasnt hard at all. Awesome build so far, the only thing that bothers me is the Cyclone Lag in groups.
Hi, great build !
I started a duellist and used the Champion ascendancy with Fortify, and used maces instead of axes, and I feel like a lot of DPS is missing. Do you think I should switch to axes and change the ascendancy in order to get more DPS ?

"
Fitfit wrote:
Hi, great build !
I started a duellist and used the Champion ascendancy with Fortify, and used maces instead of axes, and I feel like a lot of DPS is missing. Do you think I should switch to axes and change the ascendancy in order to get more DPS ?

It always depends on what you're trying to achieve. If you're looking for a even tankier version going with a Champion might be appropriate. I was looking for a good balance between risk and reward and the Berserker ascendancy with nodes like Aspects of Carnage (40% more Dmg alone from one node is insane) just gives me that.
I took the +40 HP from Oak on normal (I hope this doesn't ruin the build).

Was also thinking, is the skill point better than the 8% attack speed or 16% physical damage on cruel?
Last edited by Wrinkly on Mar 16, 2016, 7:53:00 AM
Why choose berserker instead of juggernaut jug offers 30% dmg alongside a brick load of defence and zerker offers only offence , motive behind that ?
"
Shinnexer wrote:
Why choose berserker instead of juggernaut jug offers 30% dmg alongside a brick load of defence and zerker offers only offence , motive behind that ?

It pretty much just comes down to personal preference. Juggernaut is 30% increased Damage while on Fortify, Berserker is a whopping 40% more Damage, that is a huge difference. This build as it stands is more than tanky enough so I went with the massive damage boost of the Berserker subclass - the faster I chop stuff down, the less time it'll have to attack me. If you're looking for a tankier version that sacrifices potential damage then go ahead and take Juggernaut, it'll also work just fine. :)
Hi, the DPS stats in your post are with full frenzy charges on? I want to try run with:

AXE: EQ, Less Dur, Added F, Melee p, Blood lust, iAOE/conc effect
Chest: Leap, BM, Faster A, Fortify, iAOE - probably won't be able to afford second six link since I'm still working on the first on the axe :)

Basically I would be moving with leapslam while spreading bleed and killing everything with EQ.

Also how do you deal with reflect mobs now? It seems that you would be one shotting yourself with this damage :)

Thanks.
Last edited by Ive0607 on Mar 17, 2016, 5:10:25 AM
Instead of taking the skill point from cruel bandits, would it be better to get 8% speed or 16% physical damage?
"
Wrinkly wrote:
Instead of taking the skill point from cruel bandits, would it be better to get 8% speed or 16% physical damage?

If you want to go that route I'd suggest going with the 16% phys dmg as especially EQ will benefit from that more than from the 8% attack speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info