[2.6] TheBockwursts Disfavour 2H CYCLONE STEAMROLLER - 7kHP / 165k incrAoE DPS / NO BLOODMAGIC

"
Kitaen wrote:
what about going scion with berserker/champion and getting that 1.5 global leech?

that could easily outleech the LoH gem and provide more dps overall than the marauder ascendency?

plus having nearly perma fortify even without leaping

I would definitely prefer LGoH over LL any time of the day as LGoH is instant and in big mobs you can easily leech a couple of thousand HP in like half a second, something LL will most likely not achieve. Furthermore it is not affected by anything that impairs your DPS (and therefore your leech) like Enfeeble, armoured Enemies and stuff like that.

Perma fortify would be pretty neat tbh but you would need to elaborate how with that berserker/champion setup you're planning to get higher DPS than with the pure Berserker 40% MORE damage. Scion might also be not that optimal pathing wise as you're wasting at least 5 points to reach the entrance to our tree.
"
Abyssopelagic wrote:
"
Dratax9 wrote:
Hi I'm thinking about trying this build I have 5ex and 100 chaos is that enought currency for the build? I wont be able to get any 6 links so what are the 5 link set ups for the cyclone and eq? Also is the enlighten required?

Dratax

For 5links I'd drop Added Fire from the EQ setup and Increased AoE on the Cyclone Setup. Enlighten is not mandatory, it just gives a bit more unreserved Mana. Hope this helps.

thank for the advice I bought a difavour for 4ex and a coil for 35c but it 6linked so my cyclone is in the coil not the disfavour and I managed to get a enlighten for 59c and I just equiped the axe and currently at 40k dps with full charges

Dratax
Last edited by Dratax9 on Apr 25, 2016, 3:16:32 AM
"
Abyssopelagic wrote:
"
Kitaen wrote:
what about going scion with berserker/champion and getting that 1.5 global leech?

that could easily outleech the LoH gem and provide more dps overall than the marauder ascendency?

plus having nearly perma fortify even without leaping

I would definitely prefer LGoH over LL any time of the day as LGoH is instant and in big mobs you can easily leech a couple of thousand HP in like half a second, something LL will most likely not achieve. Furthermore it is not affected by anything that impairs your DPS (and therefore your leech) like Enfeeble, armoured Enemies and stuff like that.

Perma fortify would be pretty neat tbh but you would need to elaborate how with that berserker/champion setup you're planning to get higher DPS than with the pure Berserker 40% MORE damage. Scion might also be not that optimal pathing wise as you're wasting at least 5 points to reach the entrance to our tree.

short comparison scion vs marauder

marauder
pros:
40% damage,
36% physical damage,
2% leech after killing,
3 more skillpoints

cons:
10% more damage taken

scion
pros:
25% damage, permafortify,
4% less damage taken (situational),
1.5% global leech,
60 strength, 20 dex (scion passive),
25 strength + 46% physical from starting points, some flat amour

cons:
5% more damage taken
3 less skill points (you get 2 points from scion ascendancy)

i think this is a lot closer overall than you might think.
marauder is obviousely the better dps choice, but not that far ahead considering 85 strength is a lot and 20 dex will also help a lot with your gear choice.
defense wise the scion has definitely the edge here granting passive fortify, 5% less damage taken, a 4% additional damage reduce and a somehow more reliable leech which is especially useful vs bosses. again the 60 strength from scion passive cannot be neglected beeing 30 life.
running an additional dps support gem seems absolute viable when choosing scion over marauder, thus netting more dps overall.
IGN: Kitaen
"
Kitaen wrote:
short comparison scion vs marauder

marauder
pros:
40% damage,
36% physical damage,
2% leech after killing,
3 more skillpoints

cons:
10% more damage taken

scion
pros:
25% damage, permafortify,
4% less damage taken (situational),
1.5% global leech,
60 strength, 20 dex (scion passive),
25 strength + 46% physical from starting points, some flat amour

cons:
5% more damage taken
3 less skill points (you get 2 points from scion ascendancy)

Note that the Marauder damage node is a more multiplier while the Scion damage multiplier is just 25% increased which is a massive difference, and even that 25% is only applied for 4 secs after you've taken a savage hit so it might turn out to be rather unreliable.
no, the 25% are 10% MORE from the berserker and 15% more from the duelist while you have fortify, not referring to the savage hit thing
IGN: Kitaen
"
Kitaen wrote:
no, the 25% are 10% MORE from the berserker and 15% more from the duelist while you have fortify, not referring to the savage hit thing

You're indeed right on the Scion-Berserker, still the 15% from Champion are increased, not more..
Hello, this is my first league playing and I have quite a nice amount of currency in it. So I was going to try this build, but I was thinking about going pure duelist with the champion ascendancy for the Fortitude and Inspirational notables. But since this is my first league i'm quite insecure about if this is the best choice, both for clear speed and survivability.

The tree is a simple change on your's:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAASzBS0JlgthDc0OPBLhE0wUIBRNFHEV7BfhGJEaOBpVHM4hVSb4JyAnLytQLJQs-y5TNZI26DkOOlI64TwFPC09_EMxRalGaUd-TeNOMlBHWfNaGlqfXhNfP2EhYhdkUmVNZadmtmebaGVo8nKpdO12rHh6e3R71HzZggeDX4PMhJSE2YTvhmCHaolxiiKQVZHOktCXeZkrn9-iAKLqplepJ6mUrKqtja4-rlCvbK-ntz65HbvtvJ-9Nr2BvqfAZsMzxBXEWMT2xq7KkM9-02_Yvdl82sHkUeoY6wnsXO8O73zwH_JB8kXz3fZI9zL46_xL_gr-VP6P

I would grab the life + armour nodes later.

What are your thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance!
Gratz on the build.
100% GG
Are the Endurance Charges even required for this build? It feels like there is not much time to cast Enduring Cry between packs as you would rather just keep running/jump into the next pack. Possibly get other nodes instead?
"
Lysah wrote:
Are the Endurance Charges even required for this build? It feels like there is not much time to cast Enduring Cry between packs as you would rather just keep running/jump into the next pack. Possibly get other nodes instead?

Sure, you could for example spec a bit more into life or into even more DPS but I found those Endurance charges to be a good backup in hard maps. If you're running hard maps/map mods it just gives an extra safety net against high physical burst damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info