[2.6] TheBockwursts Disfavour 2H CYCLONE STEAMROLLER - 7kHP / 165k incrAoE DPS / NO BLOODMAGIC

"
Radgris wrote:
you have to link em over here, dosen't work like that

There we go!
Last edited by Abyssopelagic on Oct 1, 2015, 10:06:00 AM
"
Abyssopelagic wrote:
"
Radgris wrote:
you have to link em over here, dosen't work like that

There we go!

ty vm
Trade that fancy Kaom's for a Headhunter, I'm telling u this right now: Your life will never be the same.
IGN: Biutifoul
I'm pretty sure he could get an HH whenever he wanted :P

Btw, I happen to be running a similar build, just I use BM gem.

Gear

Tree:

Only level 84 at the time of this post. Stats are about 8.2k life, 50k inc aoe dps (only auras, frenzy and onslaught) and something around 75k+ conc effect.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Last edited by Etherfire on Oct 1, 2015, 5:38:40 PM
Im currenty trying to compare few guides focused on cyclone, most of them use blood magic but it seems its a dps lost (gem) in compare to staying with mana. Any thoughts about using elreon mods to remove the cost?
"
Emdezetius wrote:
Im currenty trying to compare few guides focused on cyclone, most of them use blood magic but it seems its a dps lost (gem) in compare to staying with mana. Any thoughts about using elreon mods to remove the cost?

You sure could go ahead and get two Elreon Rings and an Elreon Ammy for a total of -24 cost which would equal a third less mana consumption as we need 72 mana per Cyclone use. But as-is this build is capable of easily sustaining Cyclone so I don't see any reason to go for Elreon Jewellery. What I would rather experiment with is Mana Gain on hit on Jewels, which is extremely powerful with a fast hitting skill like Cyclone.
Made a little video yesterday with all Tier 13 + Tier 14 boss kills, thought you might enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w7sCHCbv-0
"
Colonp wrote:
What i saw on ur videos and build:

1) Passive tree -> near Juggernaut remove life and armour note and put life and armour note near Warrior's Blood. Its free 4% armour

Good catch.

Leveling with this tree in the 1 month standard and having fun. Obviously I don't have the uniques, but I can add those when the league is over and my character gets moved to standard.
Hi Bockwurst, thanks for pm me with the link to your Build,

ill delete my post and bump your thread ;)

This is my GearSetup
Spoiler

and PassiveTree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAecEswUtB3UJlgthDF8NzQ48EuETTBPJFCAUTRRxF-EYkRpVHKccziFVJvgnICtQLPsuUzB3Mfs26DkOOlI64TwFPC09_Ed-TjJQR1OlValYY1n-XhNfP2EhZFJlTWWnZ5toZWjyagFyqXTteHp82X_jggeDX4PMhNmE74dqiiKMz5HOktCXeZe0ogCi6qZXqSeplK4-rlCvbK-ntz677byfvTa-p8BmwKbBo8QVxLjE9sauxtjTb9X42L3ZfNrB3D3iYeRR6hjvDu988B_yQfJF8932SPcy-Ov8S_4K_lT-aw==

Dont have a Kaoms but iam happy with 6,3 k Life
also my Prior is bit more on mana on Jewels cause with lvl 3 Enlighten i use EleProlif also.

35k totaly unbuffed, wondering about your unbuffed damage.

Greets from Germany ;)
plop
Last edited by ranger666 on Oct 18, 2015, 10:31:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info