2.0.2 Patch Notes

Increased the drop rate of end-game Maps to smoothen the curve into level 74-79 maps.

thx !
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Holy shit that is a lot of bug fixes.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
The graphical performance of Discharge has been improved - it now only plays the dominant effect if you have multiple charge types.

maybe now i can play with other ppls no more partys " no discharge/no lag builds"

hope so
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
"Fixed a bug with the Infernal Helmet causing the Scion's neck to bend abnormally"

Her neck is permanently bent abnormally with or without a any helmet!

Or give her an oxygen tank, a straw, and some tubes so her crooked posture is justified by some legitimate physical disability.

Straighten out her head and neck please so MTX actually look proper on her, thanks!
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Aug 18, 2015, 8:20:13 PM
Pls, Dying Breath art.

Excited about the map changes!
IGN: Meowauder
IGN: ThatOneGuyThatllDie
"
Shocky1000 wrote:
Pls, Dying Breath art.

Excited about the map changes!

we are hoping that it is gonna work , will see
Hedgehogs and Cobras were in long before 2.0.

Ten invasion boss tempest sounds like the best thing ever!
When I kill a man he stays dead.
@GGG

changes to jewels outlined in the balance section will be retroactively or I will need to divine jewel?
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
Last edited by ropumar on Aug 18, 2015, 8:33:11 PM
Jewels out of jeweler boxes +1

3D art is amazing , please work on more unique models
Loving the changes to warbands, now its almost as fun as torment was.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info