2.0.2 Patch Notes

"
Babalao wrote:
Increased the drop rate of end-game Maps to smoothen the curve into level 74-79 maps.

all i needed to know! thanks

Me too. Rest is impressive too tho! A lot of work has clearly gone into this, GG

(10 invasion bosses sounds fun, I did a 20 exiles and that was real fun!)

(trade chat disabled for new players is a good call, its too intimidating, and can easily be activated once a player is ready to)
Last edited by Drakkon1 on Aug 18, 2015, 7:34:27 PM
very nice, but no change to warbands? also that bugfix list...
Ign: The_Horus

My profile & builds @: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/544588
That's some nice bug fixes! keep them coming!
Tech guy
thanks for nerfing my temporal chains + chill build. I really really hope it's not going to be that noticeable
Meanwhile in warbands...... nothing happens :(

Put more love on those bandits: increase spawn, increase pack size and add new ones!

Keep the hard work GGG ;D
Last edited by MARRECO_BR on Aug 18, 2015, 7:41:06 PM
More infos about the map changes please.

Oh and by the way im sad to see that zana wasnt buffed. Its not worth it to level her to 8 right now.
Last edited by Koksii on Aug 18, 2015, 7:38:10 PM
Too little too late... I hope your streams will be enough to support PoE. I am done with all the catering to a small handful of players. I love this game and has some good times, thank you for those... I already quit when I found out I was wasting my time and currency on rolling good maps.

You needed to fix this in beta, and I am not staying around for the next time you bend over your paying player base.
Legacy items are BS
No removal of fracture map mod until you can safely rejoin without crashing? losing a map because you teleport out in the wrong location is annoying
Missread
IGN: Gonorreitor
Last edited by Valmar on Aug 18, 2015, 8:00:31 PM
"
takeiteasy1 wrote:
Added 1 new Tempest Suffix: of Incursion - Adds 10 Invasion Bosses.

WutFace

time to reep!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info