[2.1] Voltaxic LA by ad1ce (Talisman Rank 3)

"
Dalx wrote:
nice build BUTT NOT CHEAP AT ALL just the bow is 6ex to 14ex atm

sold my 5L voltaxic for 8ex 2 day ago, dunno :P
Hi, nice build! I´ve got a 6L Voltaxic and I made my thoughts about this build and would like to hear your oppinion, cause i can't test it by myself, yet. (My ranger is still to low)
What do you think about the new Hyrri`s Ire as the chest item, with the additional dodge chance and the huge Evasion boost?
But it got not Life or Resis on it. So i thought about changing the alphas howl with a rare helmet and would play without arctic armour.
So do you think the EV and Dodge chance of the chest could be worth the -2 lvl of wrath and playing without Arctic armour?

Thanks!
"
Beischmon wrote:
Hi, nice build! I´ve got a 6L Voltaxic and I made my thoughts about this build and would like to hear your oppinion, cause i can't test it by myself, yet. (My ranger is still to low)
What do you think about the new Hyrri`s Ire as the chest item, with the additional dodge chance and the huge Evasion boost?
But it got not Life or Resis on it. So i thought about changing the alphas howl with a rare helmet and would play without arctic armour.
So do you think the EV and Dodge chance of the chest could be worth the -2 lvl of wrath and playing without Arctic armour?

Thanks!

I think its also good variant, but u must think about flasks. I have flasks against bleed, shock, curses , +taste of hate, +atziri flask. But I had immune freeze from holw, u should decide what to do with freeze. Also I prefer to use Coil if u have 6L bow. But then you gear should have good resi ;)

Loving your build dude.
Just wanted to show you my gear to see if im doing it right xD still need the 20/20 gems so that will be next.
Last edited by iDeeps on Aug 28, 2015, 4:46:46 AM
Now i am lvl 69 and able to test everything i want. I dont think so positive of Hyri's Ire anymore. I could buy a EV chest with almost the same amount of Evasion and i dont think the increased dodge chances are worth everything i lose.
But I`ve got a 5L Daressos Defiance in my stash and i "accidantaly" corrupted +1 Endurance Charge on my belt. The chest perma generates Endurance charges, which give me 4 x 4% additional phy. reduction and resis. It still has some life on it and i get atleast 6% dodge chance.
I am able to wear Alphas Howl too and can run Arctic Armour. So all in all i have a 30% phy. dmg. reduction. Now I only have to take a look on my hp (only 3500 at lvl 69) but there are still many passives to skill ;-)
Selling a whole gearset for this, whisper me ingame (RNGoatPee) if anybody interested, 28k LA dps.
Last edited by _entryway_ on Aug 28, 2015, 9:50:28 AM
"
_entryway_ wrote:
Selling a whole gearset for this, whisper me ingame (RNGoatPee) if anybody interested, 28k LA dps.

why selling? :(
Well I am playing a slightly more offensive build then you ad1ce. The map clear is really great, you just stomp everything no matter which maplevel, but bosses are a huuuuge problem with that build in my opinion. It's easy up to 78, maybe 79 maps, but from there on it get's really tough if not even impossible to kill certain bosses with certain mods solo. Sadly, it's unefficient to skip bosses in this 'super' patch ,p.

Other than that this build is great, especially if you play in a group with someone who got a decent singletarget. Basicly you just need someone to tank and dps down the hard bosses, you can even one / twoshot trash packs in 2 or 3 ppl parties with that build.

Anyway, good job on that build ad1ce!
Hello

How do you think about my skill tree for this build

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4DHgUtBiMILg2ND6sWvxmKGY4ajxvIH0EhdiP2JIsk_SaVKgsuUzBxMHwx-jY9N9Q51DpCPs9DMUQNR35KfUtXS3hM_02STipRR1VLVYVaGluvX7BgQ2HiYqxlTWegbIxtbG49b55v8nBScNV07XXLdvd3B3rvfXV_K4MJhMWGzocTh3aJ04wLjDaNfY1-jb-XBpuNm7WcpJ2qoJ-jiqXLr-u1SLe2uXy9Nr3mvoC-p8DjwTPDM8M6xKLI8MpKz93Tb9N-1CPawd2o45_nVOfq6mLssO0_7YPuDu968Yrxs_Pq9tr5M_sJ_MX-uv_e

Im trying remove some life nodes from bottom left and go more dex nodes for static electricity jewel. I also take more crit nodes

One more question, should i buy another habringer bow to swap when do single target?

p/s: Sorry for my bad English
"
izumin1124 wrote:
Hello

How do you think about my skill tree for this build

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4DHgUtBiMILg2ND6sWvxmKGY4ajxvIH0EhdiP2JIsk_SaVKgsuUzBxMHwx-jY9N9Q51DpCPs9DMUQNR35KfUtXS3hM_02STipRR1VLVYVaGluvX7BgQ2HiYqxlTWegbIxtbG49b55v8nBScNV07XXLdvd3B3rvfXV_K4MJhMWGzocTh3aJ04wLjDaNfY1-jb-XBpuNm7WcpJ2qoJ-jiqXLr-u1SLe2uXy9Nr3mvoC-p8DjwTPDM8M6xKLI8MpKz93Tb9N-1CPawd2o45_nVOfq6mLssO0_7YPuDu968Yrxs_Pq9tr5M_sJ_MX-uv_e

Im trying remove some life nodes from bottom left and go more dex nodes for static electricity jewel. I also take more crit nodes

One more question, should i buy another habringer bow to swap when do single target?

p/s: Sorry for my bad English

Mistakes:
1. 120 points... try to draw tree for 110-115 points, it is more realistic.
2. Extremely low life, good for softcore league, but 100% u will die on HC.
3. Not enough life regen (if u will play w/o blood dance) for blood rage.

but with this tree damage will be like 30+k i think.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info