2.0 [HC & SC viable] Dualwield phys Cyclone 126k DPS! JACK, THE AXE 1080pHD Video!!

"
Rainbowvomit wrote:
"
Hizbas wrote:
im just wondering if this setup does more dmg than a top tier rare weapon instead. im pretty interested how it turns out. i also reckon u could swap out another gem for inc aoe/conc. better clear speed/qol with inc aoe plus 59% more dmg from conc on bosses is way too good to say no to.

I think the only gem in the 6 link you'd want to swap would be Wep Ele for perhaps Hypothermia. You might be able to mess with some things and see how it interacts with removing Wep Ele + Added fire and replace those /w Inc Aoe + Conq Effect. I'm really not sure though. Would have to mess around with the numbers in a Tabula.

I'll mess around with that stuff today and work on getting a video posted.

yeah sick as. i wanna know how it goes cause the blender build is my old school favourite
Soul Taker, 6L, Taste of Hate = super cheap?
"
Kazanian wrote:
Soul Taker, 6L, Taste of Hate = super cheap?

The only required items are Soul Taker and Jack, the Axe. I stated this at the top of the OP.

You can make any build as expensive as you want. Entry fee for this build is basically 3 exalts.
bump. Added video!
Just bought a Soul Taker and Jack, The Axe and started leveling my Duelist! :D

Already a fun change from wanding^^

Any levling tips,like what to pick up first in the passive tree and what did you choose on bandits? :)
Last edited by Slapherface on Aug 17, 2015, 3:42:14 PM
"
Slapherface wrote:
Just bought a Soul Taker and Jack, The Axe and started leveling my Duelist! :D

Already a fun change from wanding^^

Any levling tips,like what to pick up first in the passive tree and what did you choose on bandits? :)

Bandits were Normal: Help Oak / Cruel: Help Kraitlyn / Merc: Kill all or help Oak or Krait if you want extra charges.
Just wanted to post a big Thank You; was getting bored out of my mind and happened across your reddit post and decided that yes that sounds fun :)

Just hit level 68, about to flip in some gems from other toons. Gear at this point:

Spoiler

My personal take on a passive tree for this:

I changed the tree up a bit for my playstyle and the ability to swap weapons if I happen to find a ridiculous one :) Changed the gems a little bit too as I have to have my little blinding flame buddy :)
IGN: CPU, Gas, Cop, Live, Flee, Oil
"
infinityinc wrote:
Just wanted to post a big Thank You; was getting bored out of my mind and happened across your reddit post and decided that yes that sounds fun :)

Just hit level 68, about to flip in some gems from other toons. Gear at this point:

Spoiler

My personal take on a passive tree for this:

I changed the tree up a bit for my playstyle and the ability to swap weapons if I happen to find a ridiculous one :) Changed the gems a little bit too as I have to have my little blinding flame buddy :)

I'm really glad you're enjoying the build so far. Let me know how it goes! I might run curse on hit for leap slam as well it's pretty nice.

I think golems are nice, i just think they need at least a 4 link so you can run minion life or minion res they just die so much in high maps.
I'm finding the blind coupled with the insane speed I move around at is keeping him alive no problem. Ofc even with life/resistance supports certain boss mechanics = dead golem but I don't have to recast him very often, it's more a habit when I see him at half-health in my hideout, lol.

P.S. This axe is prolly going to put me in the looney bin before long, muhahahahaha :)

P.S.S. 11.5k tooltip now with 6+ damage passives coming, doesn't sound like much to those reading but that is without frenzy charges, flask and the math behind hypo/bloodlust. Leap onto a rare and they're usually dead in half a spin.
IGN: CPU, Gas, Cop, Live, Flee, Oil
"
infinityinc wrote:
I'm finding the blind coupled with the insane speed I move around at is keeping him alive no problem. Ofc even with life/resistance supports certain boss mechanics = dead golem but I don't have to recast him very often, it's more a habit when I see him at half-health in my hideout, lol.

P.S. This axe is prolly going to put me in the looney bin before long, muhahahahaha :)

P.S.S. 11.5k tooltip now with 6+ damage passives coming, doesn't sound like much to those reading but that is without frenzy charges, flask and the math behind hypo/bloodlust. Leap onto a rare and they're usually dead in half a spin.

Ha ha, yeah Jack is pretty awesome. I've noticed he has a few unique clips depending on what map you zone into. Sadly it doesn't get output to text with that option turned on but I know he says quite a bit when you go into Vaults of Atziri and when you zone into Spider Lair he comments about not liking spiders very much.

I liked your take on the tree. I ended up dropping Cloth and Chain in my own build and moved the 3 points around. Only lost 4% damage reduction which won't even be a problem once I get my Lightning Coil. 4 Endurance + coil + taste of hate and I won't have to worry about anything really.
Last edited by Rainbowvomit on Aug 17, 2015, 9:36:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info