2.0 [HC & SC viable] Dualwield phys Cyclone 126k DPS! JACK, THE AXE 1080pHD Video!!

This build really is fun! I'm enjoying it thoroughly. Right now, trying to find ways of implementing more jewel sockets based on your tree. So far, I've got four at 65 and I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to get around 6. :p

Thanks for sharing Rainbow!
"
Pracis wrote:
This build really is fun! I'm enjoying it thoroughly. Right now, trying to find ways of implementing more jewel sockets based on your tree. So far, I've got four at 65 and I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to get around 6. :p

Thanks for sharing Rainbow!

With out sacrificing you can get 5 jewels by the mid 90s. Jewels are powerful but I don't think it's worth giving up life for a 3 point jewel socket.
Hi,

The video seems to only show relatively lower end content.

Build looks good and im tempted to try but debating if damage is not lacking a bit compared to my TS build

Would this build be able to do Atziri well? Or ubers?

how does it fare in higher level maps?
"
Kezz123 wrote:
Hi,

Build looks good and im tempted to try but debating if damage is not lacking a bit compared to my TS build

I only had shitty maps since I recorded the video before the 2.0.2 patch. It does just fine in any map. I was running 76 - 79 maps all day today. Any mods, 90 - 130IIQ maps. Zero deaths.

It's very defensive even with out Lightning Coil or Taste of Hate. I doubt this build could do Ubers, but it can easily do normal Atziri.
up
I love this build, but I was wondering how would I go about doing it without the Soul Taker; is it possible to do it without and still be effective?
"
Kezz123 wrote:
Hi,

Nah. I saw it in my party today. This build wont do anything in 4-6 man party. The dps is...uhm... somewhat mediocre.Well, still decent for a RT build but still worse than those Atziri's Disfavour bleeding cyclone. And I really doubt its survivalbility, since the author has relatively low life (5kish consider low for melee), he has low block chance/ dodge chance, no leech/ LGOH, and he still claim it to be strong in term of defensive even without Taste and Light Coil (my party guy disagreed, had to use 6l Daresso to keep his Immortal Call up time, Taste of Haste, Granite, and he still drop low multiple time in high level/ hard mod maps).
"
camapngu133 wrote:
"
Kezz123 wrote:
Hi,

Nah. I saw it in my party today. This build wont do anything in 4-6 man party. The dps is...uhm... somewhat mediocre.Well, still decent for a RT build but still worse than those Atziri's Disfavour bleeding cyclone. And I really doubt its survivalbility, since the author has relatively low life (5kish consider low for melee), he has low block chance/ dodge chance, no leech/ LGOH, and he still claim it to be strong in term of defensive even without Taste and Light Coil (my party guy disagreed, had to use 6l Daresso to keep his Immortal Call up time, Taste of Haste, Granite, and he still drop low multiple time in high level/ hard mod maps).

Ignore this guy. When I get time I'll upload another set of videos with higher content. I chain 77 - 78 maps all day have done plenty of group maps 79 - 80 with friends (2 - 3) player groups and the damage is still plenty noticeable.

Are you really going to try and argue to people that 59% MORE damage from Bloodlust + the 39% MORE from Hypothermia is "somewhat medicore"? Once I get a few more levels I'll be respeccing my Bandit quest to pick up another Frenzy charge giving us 5. Again, adding even MORE more damage as well as attack speed.

As for the life pool? This build gets 179% life with room for another 20% if you choose. In what world is 199% life bad for HC? I've got 17% block which sure, is low but again with intelligent flask management it's not a problem. If you feel you need more just use a Rumi's instead of Atziri's flask.

No leech? I wasn't aware Blood Rage no longer gave leech. Huh. No leech? I wasn't aware one of my primary weapons gave a huge 2% leech on it's own. Furthermore, if you feel you need more leech, drop some dps nodes and pick up the axe leech cluster. Oh man, look at that more changing of the tree to better suit HC players if they so choose.

Never mind the rest of your claims since we have no idea what the gear or tree looks like for the person you said you saw in your group.

[Edited by support]
Last edited by Eben_GGG on Sep 2, 2015, 4:50:21 AM
Its dps is decent when solo, its mediocre when in party. That's it. Two big MORE wont do jack shit if your base damage coming from 2 low dps unique weapon, that's it.

179% and 199% life? Have you ever play melee in HC at all? Oh man your assumption's very beautiful, but sorry it cant be trust.

You said this build can done well WIHTOUT Taste and Light Coil, no it's not. It already reached it edge, without further improvement in defense, it cant handle high lvl map very well.

Btw, I don't want to talk to you anymore. I just described what I saw, and you replied in a very salty, disrecpectful way. That's a disgusting manner I've never seen in a long time. If you want to prove it, feel free to post the vid. Guess it's gonna take a while to edit all the dead, no?

And for the "Troll" stuff you put on my head, why don't you go out and check my posts in other build guide. I only speak the truth, if a build is shit, I will say it's shit. I don't want people waste their time and money to follow a build that's full of false information.
Last edited by camapngu133 on Sep 2, 2015, 1:59:49 AM
Very nice build. Been thoroughly enjoying it so far. I've made a few tweaks to the tree and gear for those with a slightly higher budget:

1.) The axe leech cluster (if you get the right half) is actually way more efficient than the By the Blade notable above Born to Fight (46% dmg + 6% Attack speed + .2% leech and 18% leech per second vs. 24% damage + 8% attack speed -- Both options cost 4 points).

*EDIT* Just realized that you don't get the endurance charge under the Duelist start, disregard the above point.

2.) I switched out Jack, The Axe in favour of a 316 pDPS axe with an open prefix for the "Cause Bleeding on Hit" Vagan mod. Damage went up a bunch and I used jewels + Cherrubim's to make up for the leech lost by not using jack. Not having onslaught up 100% of the time is the big disadvantage to using Cherrubim's over Darresso's Defiance, however.

Gear:

Thanks again for the build!
Last edited by Tanzfete on Sep 4, 2015, 1:39:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info