Map drops - assessment of 2.0.0, and changes coming in 2.0.2

Lvl 68 , 69 twords lvl 73 drops like rain in alla mapa... blown may high lvl maps ( 79, to 81 ) without enye higher lvl or at least the lvl of the map i was doing to drop !! , and realy GGG lvl 68 , 69 SHOUL NOT drop on a freking lvl 80 map !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Map drop bufed ?...yes 68 69 70ish drop like rain as i said but in over lvl 76 is a nightmare to sustain or get higher lvl map to drop .
I don't run maps anymore, I run the free masters on 820 as the area level is actually sort of meaningful. For a while at least. Meh. Maps are just useful to turn into chisels to sell to those who still believe in the system atm. It's a complete joke.
Last edited by tostie on Sep 3, 2015, 12:33:26 AM
Map drops are just a joke, the rate they gets "buffed" was likely from 1% to 1,01% ,i mean who wants to do all day long currency burning maps with hard mods / high quantity etc. and you get in exchange a tier 2 a tier 4 and a tier 5 map, but ur running a tier 13 or higher map on that run? This value range is pretty stupid and there should be a much better solution. Its absolut ok for me if im running a 78 map and get in exchange a 76 and 77 map (thats rng np) but you cant throw that shit dungeon/mountain ledge maps on that level into peoples faces,this is gamebreaking and stopping peaople from progressing,im playing since beta and never complained about in a froum post ,but im doing atm talisman league mapping with my 88ranger who could easily doing thos palace/courtyard maps but i dont even got up to t8 maps cuz,lets be honest.......
Spoiler
YOUR MAP DROPRATE/DROPRANGE SUCKS BALLS !!!

Pls GGG you can do it,i believe in you!!!
Last edited by NoLifeNoWife on Dec 30, 2015, 8:58:39 PM
GGG, I want to thank you for creating such an amazing game. I've been an RPG'er since Wizardry 1 on the Macintosh. I never thought Diablo II would find an equal...until POE. Having said that, the one aspect of this game that reduces my enjoyment is the lack of access to challenging content. I horded T11+ maps for a while and am now down to about 15 or so. I have found myself staring at my T11+ maps but running T8-9. I want to play more, but feel I'm at the mercy of my maps...and have started playing less because of it.

My question is this...couldn't GGG direct its focus on balancing the content of the game (item drop rates, difficulty, experience gain, etc.) in a way that it could make high level content easily accessible and not diminish the quality/spirt of the game?

Bottom line for me is...map rationing is not fun, it's a maintenance necessity needed in order to play some of the most amazing, challenging RPG gaming experiences in the industry today (so we painfully continue to do it). Double the difficulty...cut the drop rates by 99%...but allow me the enjoyment of easily accessing the high level content challenges that your team has devoted so much into developing.
I have an idea, why don't you nerf the holy living dick out of map drops then put those map drops in "Flask Form" seems to work.

It's freggin' obvious that you're going to avoid pissing off the minority who would quit if you made those end-game maps sustainable because they love to jerk off to the time they waste playing your impossible games, but, think about it, k? : ]
Last edited by Do_odle on Jan 24, 2016, 11:19:22 PM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 5:43:31 PM
Mapping was nice after the start of warbands. I don't know what happened since then. Seems like this game has become Path of Dried Lake due to the state of mapping.

Think about the following concepts and how you can manage them independently of one another:

Accessibility
Difficulty

Think, GGG.
ye doing valled maps for a week and cant go over tier 12 ... u fell me ? ;d
they should do like(example) - I run Dark Forest(t8) so map drop diapason t6-t10, or so.
Still only i have such a bad map drop in ANY rotation i join... everyone got return or more drops while i no drops or no drops.

Why this unfair system still in game? Some (me) should stay and act 4 and trade chat and spam WTB red maps all day and other just open magic red map and got 3-5 red maps.

Hell GGG, i need some good rng there, waiting for 4 years and still not get it, please hurry.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info