[2.1] petit's Witch Summoner Support / Carry IN-DEPTH STYGIAN REVENANTS Quad+ CURSE

Hi Pititcaca,

did you test other spectres like Flame Sentinel? With haste or vaal haste they should go berserk. (couse they didnt have a meele attack and cast non stop fireballs with impl. LMP).

Greetings,
Co
"
Colius wrote:
Hi Pititcaca,

did you test other spectres like Flame Sentinel? With haste or vaal haste they should go berserk. (couse they didnt have a meele attack and cast non stop fireballs with impl. LMP).

Greetings,
Co

Flame sentinel
Deals 538-807 Fire Damage

Revs is like 1000-3500

Do I need to say more?
"
PetitCaca wrote:

Flame sentinel
Deals 538-807 Fire Damage

Revs is like 1000-3500

Do I need to say more?

Well, GG. Dont know they do so much damage.
Spoiler
How do you know the exact numbers? Cannot find some tables on Wiki.
// Edit: DB-Found. Sorry for trouble :).

Greetings,
Co
Last edited by Colius on Dec 18, 2015, 1:20:27 PM
Petit, I'm pretty new to CI. I just recently took the plunge and converted, I'm currently running at 5.5k ES out in the field. Was wondering if you have any tips on flask utilization, like which ones I should look for. MODs? Should I keep at least one or two for minion healing, and what about the others? On of each elemental resistance? Any uniques? Etc.

I already have the Ammy that makes me unable to stun. Should I get any other uniques? Rings?

Thanks in Advance!
System specs: AMD Ryzen 3600, RTX 2060 Super
What kind of flasks do you suggest using, Petit?

level 70 now, having a blast
"
Ranmaz wrote:
Petit, I'm pretty new to CI. I just recently took the plunge and converted, I'm currently running at 5.5k ES out in the field. Was wondering if you have any tips on flask utilization, like which ones I should look for. MODs? Should I keep at least one or two for minion healing, and what about the others? On of each elemental resistance? Any uniques? Etc.

I already have the Ammy that makes me unable to stun. Should I get any other uniques? Rings?

Thanks in Advance!

"
cloudscraper wrote:
What kind of flasks do you suggest using, Petit?

level 70 now, having a blast

To me, having 5.5k with CI is not worth it. The advantage you get from doing so is you get to use more utility flasks and chaos immune. Doedre's rings are cool, but you will need massive resist somewhere else. Unless you don't really care about getting a 4th Curse.

I personally don't think that Minion flasks are that great. They aren't dying at all with Animate guardian Consec ground + bone offering (+Fortified Legion jewel) unless it's a big hit like Village Ruin Bulldog.

Flasks in general is like...

Freeze / Bleed / Granite %armor / Quicksilver
Instant Life and or Mana

Immune Curse maybe?

%Charge recovery or +Extra charge

If you're using utility, you wanna have the Bleed and Frozen on them so you're immune for the duration of the flasks. Lightning and Fire resist ones are recommended. Cold don't really hurt much in most situations. I do have a Hybrid flask that I use for No regen maps.

Uniques:
Taste of Hate works kind of like a Sapphire / Granite.
Rumi's Concoction gives you block chance and 3000 armor
*These are the very last items you would want to get along with good jewels.
Last edited by PetitCaca on Dec 18, 2015, 8:26:42 PM
"
PetitCaca wrote:

To me, having 5.5k with CI is not worth it. The advantage you get from doing so is you get to use more utility flasks and chaos immune. Doedre's rings are cool, but you will need massive resist somewhere else. Unless you don't really care about getting a 4th Curse.

I personally don't think that Minion flasks are that great. They aren't dying at all with Animate guardian Consec ground + bone offering (+Fortified Legion jewel) unless it's a big hit like Village Ruin Bulldog.

Instant Life and or Mana

Immune Curse maybe?

If you're using utility, you wanna have the Bleed and Frozen on them so you're immune for the duration of the flasks. Lightning and Fire resist ones are recommended. Cold don't really hurt much in most situations. I do have a Hybrid flask that I use for No regen maps.

Uniques:

Thanks for this response. I'll consider the flask mods and try to get them as soon as possible.

You mention that at 5.5k, CI may not be worth it. Do you recommend getting CI at 7k or above, or something like that? I actually even like the CI at 5.5k, because as you mentioned in your guide, it provides alot of flexibility when finding gear. I don't have to "have" chaos resist in my gear to make it a considered purchase. Without CI, it's a must to have Chaos Resist on gear when buying.

I'll try with the 5.5k some more, if I am finding that I am dying way to often, then I'll resepc. With CI I have my resists pretty much at max (due to my jewels), and I only lack some cold resists, but as you mention, cold doesn't do too much damage.

I'll try to get some more ES on my chest. Currently it's a high end 500, I'll see if I can get a 700. 700's go for 1-2 ex. and a EX hasn't dropped for me yet.
System specs: AMD Ryzen 3600, RTX 2060 Super
"
Ranmaz wrote:
"
PetitCaca wrote:

Instant Life and or Mana

Immune Curse maybe?

Uniques:

Thanks for this response. I'll consider the flask mods and try to get them as soon as possible.

You mention that at 5.5k, CI may not be worth it. Do you recommend getting CI at 7k or above, or something like that? I actually even like the CI at 5.5k, because as you mentioned in your guide, it provides alot of flexibility when finding gear. I don't have to "have" chaos resist in my gear to make it a considered purchase. Without CI, it's a must to have Chaos Resist on gear when buying.

I'll try with the 5.5k some more, if I am finding that I am dying way to often, then I'll resepc. With CI I have my resists pretty much at max (due to my jewels), and I only lack some cold resists, but as you mention, cold doesn't do too much damage.

I'll try to get some more ES on my chest. Currently it's a high end 500, I'll see if I can get a 700. 700's go for 1-2 ex. and a EX hasn't dropped for me yet.

I was at 2.7k life something / 6.7k es with barely any life investement (gear and passives). My life would never go down unless I took a huge burst. In that case, I probably wouldn't be able to react and pop my flask because I'd be dead. That life flask was pretty useless for most part and my gear was good enough for CI nodes 15% more ES be worth getting. I was using quad curse with two Rings and there was no +1 Curse chayula back then.

Once you go quad curse -200 resist, there's no turning back lol
What order would you suggest for curses?

I started with weakness+conductivity, now I can affort three of them...

Don't really know what to select among Enfeeble - Temporal Chains - Elemental Weakness & Conductivity
Last edited by cloudscraper on Dec 20, 2015, 8:11:55 AM
Currently really enjoying this build.

However as I couldn't really find an answer, I have to ask if i am correct in assuming that the "increased projectile damage +%" roll on Sire of Shards is completely irrelevant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info