[2.1] petit's Witch Summoner Support / Carry IN-DEPTH STYGIAN REVENANTS Quad+ CURSE

"
foojin wrote:
Can summoners do all content solo (even grandmaster\uber)?

No summoner build can solo Grandmaster map. Even pre nerf SRS can't make a scratch on the max block Aegis guy.

For classic summoner, both are not possible yet this patch. Uber Atziri wipes almost all minions in her 1st flame blast, regardless of you running PoF or not. Even 80+ maps will be hard and sluggish, when you consider there might be some nasty mods in the mix. Don't ever dream about Core (you will fail even at Maligaro, let alone Malachai)

The build might be the best thing you get on a budget, but it is not a top tier end game build.
"
Taxi_Driver wrote:
"
foojin wrote:

No summoner build can solo Grandmaster map. Even pre nerf SRS can't make a scratch on the max block Aegis guy.

Wrong, SRS could solo GM before, deathless if done well. I don't know about this patch yet.

I think classic summoner with evangelist and convocation can do uber too, but it's throwing rocks on your roof.
Culler-support build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617230
Dedicated support build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1702757
Last edited by dulahan200 on Dec 13, 2015, 2:15:14 PM
can anyone help me? I have trouble progressing (probably lacking gear). https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/InsaneX3/characters

I deal really low dmg and also don't survive that many hits (getting 2-3shotted very often)

Also anyone know if the Revenants got nerfed ? My Spectres alone deal kinda low dmg, most of the dmg come from my zombies.
Last edited by InsaneX3 on Dec 13, 2015, 2:25:12 PM
"
Taxi_Driver wrote:
"
foojin wrote:

For classic summoner, both are not possible yet this patch. Uber Atziri wipes almost all minions in her 1st flame blast, regardless of you running PoF or not. Even 80+ maps will be hard and sluggish, when you consider there might be some nasty mods in the mix. Don't ever dream about Core (you will fail even at Maligaro, let alone Malachai)

The build might be the best thing you get on a budget, but it is not a top tier end game build.

Ghazzy did Uber Atziri with Evangelist spectres. The Rathpith Necromancer Aegis setup COULD maybe do Atziri with the minions having around 60% spell attack block with a well rolled one.

Level 81 maps is when I started to feel the struggle, but there isn't any if you get your hands on lvl 76 Revenants. Killed Dominus in Palace in like 1 minute without any problem.

" The build might be the best thing you get on a budget, but it is not a top tier end game build. "
I don't know what your definition of top tier endgame is, but I think the build is pretty top tier if you can do lvl 81 maps with their bosses without clearing as slow as a Cycloner or Incinerator. I've done Daresso in Colloseum.

"
InsaneX3 wrote:
can anyone help me? I have trouble progressing (probably lacking gear). https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/InsaneX3/characters

I deal really low dmg and also don't survive that many hits (getting 2-3shotted very often)

Also anyone know if the Revenants got nerfed ? My Spectres alone deal kinda low dmg, most of the dmg come from my zombies.

Are they Cruel act 4 - The Harvest revenants?

Are you resist capped?

Get higher ES with gear / discipline. It's rough at the beginning with below avrg Life nodes so you wanna get your es stuff asap. If not, you wanna play safer until you have the right stats.

You can swap one of the curse for Conductivity if you want higher dmg.
Last edited by PetitCaca on Dec 13, 2015, 3:05:30 PM
"

Yes, level 63 currently with Desecrate. I guess they do more dmg the higher level they are right?

"
Are you resist capped?

Not in merciless, pretty hard to get good gear in the new season, didn't get that lucky yet.

"

Going to try that. Hope it helps.

Whats the best 4link combo for spectre ? I currently go with Spectre/Spell Echo/LMP/Chain but I am kinda unsure if Minion damage is better than Chain or LMP.

Also, this is how I spent my points thus far:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMB37CCEI-mRKtVriyc7Ip9GGvbbRkI9MBUakMi9GwLyT2_l_IekyfviPk3189JsX_GwcXsGE5tpcScMo_68NWVLklRBx4RLXyD6-4c3LiTKPqCx9P7qH1akWqsBkn56EGHnL4NHzwoMtFFR4hApqyQM6cI2QsqmPqAj0YdFK-N-tIWb-Nqm6EYangvfOVYB_fXzLyqxIVgTbmsmDpYVcaD25itFy8=

Any suggestions? I guess getting ES nodes would be nice but I currently don't have any good ES items nor the currency to buy them.
Last edited by InsaneX3 on Dec 13, 2015, 4:11:50 PM
"
InsaneX3 wrote:
"

Yes, level 63 currently with Desecrate. I guess they do more dmg the higher level they are right?

"
Are you resist capped?

Not in merciless, pretty hard to get good gear in the new season, didn't get that lucky yet.

"

Going to try that. Hope it helps.

Whats the best 4link combo for spectre ? I currently go with Spectre/Spell Echo/LMP/Chain but I am kinda unsure if Minion damage is better than Chain or LMP.

Also, this is how I spent my points thus far:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMB37CCEI-mRKtVriyc7Ip9GGvbbRkI9MBUakMi9GwLyT2_l_IekyfviPk3189JsX_GwcXsGE5tpcScMo_68NWVLklRBx4RLXyD6-4c3LiTKPqCx9P7qH1akWqsBkn56EGHnL4NHzwoMtFFR4hApqyQM6cI2QsqmPqAj0YdFK-N-tIWb-Nqm6EYangvfOVYB_fXzLyqxIVgTbmsmDpYVcaD25itFy8=

Any suggestions? I guess getting ES nodes would be nice but I currently don't have any good ES items nor the currency to buy them.

Yeah crap, i didnt see the links. You want Minion damage instead of LMP or Chain.

Theres the Scion life wheel you can take if you can't find ES gear.
Apologies.
Quick Question, since starting in this new league, had to start from the ground up.

For 4-link, Sire of Shards. which 4th gem, lightning pen vs slower projectiles.

Thanks in advance!
System specs: AMD Ryzen 3600, RTX 2060 Super
"
Ranmaz wrote:
Apologies.
Quick Question, since starting in this new league, had to start from the ground up.

For 4-link, Sire of Shards. which 4th gem, lightning pen vs slower projectiles.

Thanks in advance!

Lightning pen will be stronger against most monsters than slower proj.

Should probably use Controlled Destruction over slower proj anyways
hey there, i decided to meake summoner for new lague(talisman) couse got excited about that new staff Femurs of the Saints. have u tried it? what do u think about dmg output from sire and Femurs of the Saints. Mucho appriciate ur response couse iam about invest in staff and link it so would like to hear response from someone experienced with the build.
"
PetitCaca wrote:

Lightning pen will be stronger against most monsters than slower proj.

Should probably use Controlled Destruction over slower proj anyways

Ahh ok. so 3 Link - Echo, Raise, Damage

Then 4 Link - Echo, Raise, Damage, Lightning Pen

Then 5 Link - Echo, Raise, Damage, Lightning Pen, Controlled Destruction

Then 6 Link - Echo, Raise, Damage, Lightning Pen, Controlled Destruction, Slower Projectiles

, is this right for optimal upgrades?
System specs: AMD Ryzen 3600, RTX 2060 Super

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info