Elemental Weapon Range Crit Cyclone [Softcore]

daresso salut AMulet (+2 weapon rang)(+60% melee dmg on full life)
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Daresso's_Salute

would u recommend that amulet? or a crit/ced amulet is better?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
daresso salut AMulet (+2 weapon rang)(+60% melee dmg on full life)
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Daresso's_Salute

would u recommend that amulet? or a crit/ced amulet is better?

not sure if it's worth dropping damage stats and life on neck for it.
i did not use it.
i got to like 21k DPS buffed now before i died to atziri, still nowhere near 37k...

i think its ur additional frenzy charges combined with more % critchance and like 50% WED. but it still feels like it shouldnt be as huge difference as 21k vs 37k dps. i also saw that u had more atk spd.
[Trade] -> Whisper me IGN: TrapAndHide
"
OneMinuteAgo wrote:
i got to like 21k DPS buffed now before i died to atziri, still nowhere near 37k...

i think its ur additional frenzy charges combined with more % critchance and like 50% WED. but it still feels like it shouldnt be as huge difference as 21k vs 37k dps. i also saw that u had more atk spd.

I counted like 120~% total wed on your char (70%~ from tree and 50%~ from gear).

If you would get another 2 pieces with 30% wed you would push your dps by 50% (180 / 120 = 1.5), pushing your dps from 21k to 31.5k since you would be hitting 50% stronger.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
anyone one to help me inc my DPS further?
currently sitting at 11.3k dps, and kinda got all really good gear already... beside llving gem what can i do? i dont thin that lvling gem will grant me from 11.3k to 37k dps?!?! my cyclone and support gem are all lvl 18 already also and aura are 18 also!!
level 77 atm:
Spoiler

stats:
skill:
Spoiler

off:
Spoiler

def:
Spoiler

tree:

i have like 4 more exalt to invest in the build but i dont know what i can do to push my build further...
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Aug 31, 2015, 11:24:52 AM
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
anyone one to help me inc my DPS further?
currently sitting at 11.3k dps, and kinda got all really good gear already... beside llving gem what can i do? i dont thin that lvling gem will grant me from 11.3k to 37k dps?!?! my cyclone and support gem are all lvl 18 already also and aura are 18 also!!
level 77 atm:
Spoiler

stats:
skill:
Spoiler

off:
Spoiler

def:
Spoiler

tree:

i have like 4 more exalt to invest in the build but i dont know what i can do to push my build further...

Your Accuracy is kinda low, otherwise what does ur jewels look like they gave me most of my dps tbh.
And tbh u can see all my gear, passives and jewels in my post. i do not hide any secret to get the dps i currently have.
Thanks for the build!
I'm currently Lvl74, dealing ~9k Dps without charges and wielding 2 ~230eDPS (=> 315DPS) Swords with crappy gear in the rest of the slots.

One tip for leveling:

When starting as a duelist you may use the Static Electricity Gem in the slot between Duelist and Ranger for 1-82 Lightning Damage. However it's not good at higher levels.

Currently my biggest problem is physical damage mitigation. I don't want to cast Enduring Cry every <10 seconds and can't afford a taste of hate, so maybe I go for a Daresso's Defiance...
I don't want to go for a shield since I'd like to keep the twin terrors notable and my current Dps.
Well I'll find a solution.

Thanks again & good drops,
Neydu
"
Neydu wrote:
Thanks for the build!
I'm currently Lvl74, dealing ~9k Dps without charges and wielding 2 ~230eDPS (=> 315DPS) Swords with crappy gear in the rest of the slots.

One tip for leveling:

When starting as a duelist you may use the Static Electricity Gem in the slot between Duelist and Ranger for 1-82 Lightning Damage. However it's not good at higher levels.

Currently my biggest problem is physical damage mitigation. I don't want to cast Enduring Cry every <10 seconds and can't afford a taste of hate, so maybe I go for a Daresso's Defiance...
I don't want to go for a shield since I'd like to keep the twin terrors notable and my current Dps.
Well I'll find a solution.

Thanks again & good drops,
Neydu

look at my post just above yours, i am using Daresso defiance and it is going really well!!
Any ideas what to upgrade next? this is my current setup, my amulet sucks i know its so hard to find something not overpriced for that though. idk what to look for on it.

Spoiler

dps with and without frenzy charges + BL, which i easily sustain a whole map.
current health is 3.8k, i rarely die since packs usually blow up before they kill me lol.
my resistances are pretty overcapped so i can afford to lose resis while looking for gear also.

GEAR-
Spoiler

I use faster attacks currently because 3x reds on carcass while getting a green and blue is hard as fuck, is master crafting it or using orbs more efficient? i've done master crafitng way and i've gotten 3 reds a few times just each time it was with 2 blues or 2 green...

my clear speed seems alright though i insta kill almost every pack, just wondering what the next upgrade could be.
Last edited by Hareu on Sep 8, 2015, 1:21:50 AM
Probably gloves with high accuracy since und only have a lil bit on ur neck if i did not miss anything. U could also get attack speed on gloves as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info