Elemental Weapon Range Crit Cyclone [Softcore]

"
xenochaos1 wrote:
should we get celestail punishment node?! wouldnt it inc our overall dmg by 25% ?!? (we would have 10% chance to status ailement + we are crit so the 25% would basically always be on?!

its increase not more. so additiv not multi.
BTW could I get some advice on what to upgrade next? Currently L86. Don't have enough $ for Carcass Jack, so working on support items best as possible. Also, have you updated the dual wield passive tree to L92?

All that and a bag of chips!
Last edited by Mooginator on Aug 24, 2015, 2:27:16 AM
"
Mooginator wrote:
BTW could I get some advice on what to upgrade next? Currently L86. Don't have enough $ for Carcass Jack, so working on support items best as possible. Also, have you updated the dual wield passive tree to L92?

a Bronn's lithe is a good and budget option to carcass.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Bronn's_Lithe

as for upgrades on Weapons, i do prefer crit and attack speed over ele dmg, depends on overall gear thou.
Gloves could get attack speed or accuracy, jewelery looks good.

Edit: For the tree there are some option up to you tbh, you can get frenzy charges, life, more jewels alot good nodes all around.
Edit: spelling
Last edited by Shareware on Aug 24, 2015, 6:34:26 AM
I'm loving this build. Thanks for the guide.

2 quick comments:
- Bronn's Lithe: You need 4 or 5 off color sockets so I dont see that working at all.
- Try a Death Rush amethyst ring, which gets you Onslaught; you'll love it.
"
I'm loving this build. Thanks for the guide.

2 quick comments:
- Bronn's Lithe: You need 4 or 5 off color sockets so I dont see that working at all.
- Try a Death Rush amethyst ring, which gets you Onslaught; you'll love it.

hmm true didnt think about the colors. good call.
hi ive done your build, with basically the same stats, but armor based (1H + shield) (i dont go for the shadow tree).

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_wQQUIBo-eWjvDny4qW4__FBHKS5348Aa6GbxrAHceA1vOwixVw2E2bXylmzzm0d-cmw1kpHOaGW9NmxG_o_YvbvtZU0yCU3j-Ou-p6ZXFHHqGBm0OuHZfHas9zItg4IHz36SfXKpFSDyQdwjrKpVqfajLOmYb1nzl7Tveoaz5c-fPho4agHuDtN-LdKQVfzFVvqjiicvtxd31yP2OtiA4XSgjX1NkjKJ4l5YdQaiMHx35QYgF9xRR1fi51Q31O0gJP3tP-Fz_96iAPAfBLNo8sBmPAXvfA==

From the tree: your 1H+Shield tree has +30% inc multiplier, but the rest are basically the same as mine (atk spd/ele dmg/crit chance), you have -40% accuracy compared to me.

im using this weapon on a 5L with Cyclone + BM + Lgoh + WED + AOE.
Im thinking of getting a new one, but tempest doesnt have any up yet.

All my jewels have 2 dmg mods, either %Multiplier or %Dmg or %Attack spd (atk spd nets me most tooltip dps of them three).

i can see that you have 491 multiplier and slightly more critchance. i have 323%, and my jewels give me more tooltip dps with attackspeed than having multiplier

I only have 12k Tooltip DPS unbuffed (bloodrage + PC takes me to around 17K dps)

How can you have 37,5k with a 5L? what am i doing wrong?

Tooltip screenshot
[Trade] -> Whisper me IGN: TrapAndHide
Last edited by OneMinuteAgo on Aug 24, 2015, 2:46:45 PM
As far as i can see you have only 1 slot with WED, ur neck. since we get very little WED or Ele dmg in our tree, WED on gear becomes very powerfull cause we have alot flat; ele Wrath / our weapon / herald / jewelery.

thats my best guess so far. hope this may help you.

Last edited by Shareware on Aug 24, 2015, 8:31:44 PM
on poe.trade the cheapest 1h sword with 200 Edps/ 1.8+ aps / 7.7+crit chance is like 1 exalted....

also, if the if the range of the weapon only apply for the main hand concerning CyClone can we use a claw in 2nd hand?!?!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Aug 25, 2015, 4:49:14 PM
NVM im stupid
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Aug 27, 2015, 4:09:29 PM
Edit: solved

Last edited by Shareware on Aug 27, 2015, 5:09:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info