[2.2] A Storm of Ice and Fire - Avatar of Fire CI Whispering Ice - Uber Viable!

"
djnat wrote:
You can't regen anything with this build. Vaal pact prevents it. And playing without Vaal pact is impossible or at least very risky at higher levels / map tiers, because you will die easily against elemental reflect foes.

Well I wasn't going to run vaal pact because so far I haven't needed it at all
What do you think about going low life using Shavronne's? Instead of CI you could take Pain Attunement + some extra ES nodes.
Hi guys,

currently lvl54, I'm starting to seek some stuff for higher lvl. Got a question regarding to chest.

Does a 750ES chest is a good start for higher levels (T1 - T10maps) ?

Does it worth it to try to craft a good ES chest from a vaal regalia ? In poeaffix, there is not to much affix that a chest can roll, so my guess is that it could be quite easy to make a quite high ES chest ?

I'm quite noob in crafting so perhaps my guess is wrong :)

Got another question regarding to mana reservation, currently I can run determination + another aura. I'm playing with discipline.

When can we be able to run AA + blasphemy warlord's mark ?

here is my current gear :

Thanks !
Last edited by partyboy79 on Mar 27, 2016, 3:59:26 AM
750 ES chest is more than enough for T10. You should not use determination aura. Im using now Discipline + Warlord Mark and will enable AA when I finally will get enchanted helm or when my enlighten will hit lvl 2.
"
Asag wrote:
750 ES chest is more than enough for T10. You should not use determination aura. Im using now Discipline + Warlord Mark and will enable AA when I finally will get enchanted helm or when my enlighten will hit lvl 2.

Thanks for your answer, just drop determination, don't know why I was using it, it's not even in the build :)

I can now use discipline + AA + warlord's mark !
Last edited by partyboy79 on Mar 27, 2016, 5:17:50 AM
Maybe someone already ask u that ? but ..

can we replace faster casting from staff with iron will ?
what is better cast or spell dmg(iron will gem dont have mana reservation)
Last edited by Ukonnit on Mar 27, 2016, 9:42:49 AM
i'm using that gear and can sustain perfectly my mana with enlighten lvl 3 and vaal pact. only on no regen map i carry 1 mana flask(1 is more than sufficent)

survivality is great and can handle hard bosses like t14 or t15 maps. and most important, the build is very fun to play. WM is a great curse for survivality

thanks for the guide man

from today
Spoiler

sadly don't drop over t10 maps

"
Vorcript wrote:
Just wondering what kind of stats people are getting and what they are using in the Perandus League. Is it still worth using the sigent rings at 2%? Please post some gear and advice for the Perandus League :)

I'm currently at 5,9k tooltip, 9,5k with conc and still have some levels to go on the gems. Most of the time I just use item rarity instead of conc since the damage already is sufficient to run maps comfortably.
10k ES right now - ambrius twinned was ok:) I had to pick up additional all res since my gear doesn't give enough. Didn't run uber yet, maybe will do.

I don't understand what you meant by 2% signets? You're getting 2% per unique.

Really like the build, fun to play and went pretty fast to 90+. Reflect wrecked me once on a corrupted t13 when I didn't pay attention and was range killing the mobs.

The gear I'm currently using, switching out a quicksilver if no regen map.

Last edited by jitsuc4 on Mar 27, 2016, 3:23:30 PM
Just a note:
@OP
You mention that you drop controlled destruction because of elemental focus. This isn't necessary at all. You can't drop a spell's crit chance below base crit chance, so you'll be at 5% even with the gem.
Since we get trickery and snowforged, I suppose you could argue 7% crit vs 5%... but I don't think that's worth arguing about.

Faster casting feels good, but the more multi from CD might edge it out.
Hi, I'm currently lvl 84 with this build, but I only have 3k tooltip DPS, even though I use Controlled Destruction instead of Faster Casting....

So what do I need to have DPS comparable to yours ? I have about 1k intelligence (playing self found, gear is not easy to craft), but it looks like I'm missing something...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info