[2.2] A Storm of Ice and Fire - Avatar of Fire CI Whispering Ice - Uber Viable!

We don't need links in our armour so i decided to try dual curse with cwdt

And i know we drop our priceless ES but we still get some of it because of int we acquire thanks to parandus signets. To sum up we slow down enemies by ice storm, we weaken them thanks to enfeeble and we gain free endurance charges and tons of life and mana leech. In addition to leeches i can facetank nearly everything and i stopped using clarity and even i dont have to cast warcry if i am lazy.

And i have question about flasks. If i dont want to use elemental flasks, is it a good idea to use taste of hate, rumi's and add to them a jade flask?

Build is unstoppable
Hello

What i need to do normal atziri run ?

lvl 81 atm

i have 8,6k es and around 1,6k dps with faster casting

int 1340

my gear

Spoiler
trying to color boots and gloves

I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
First of all thanks for your build. But I have a question, why don't you pick up a Pain Attunement?
"
First of all thanks for your build. But I have a question, why don't you pick up a Pain Attunement?

It's a CI build, it means we always have 1/1 life, this means full life, not low life. Therefore, PA will never be activated.
My stream: https://www.twitch.tv/m_bison__
Will try this build in new the next 1month league

whats the best to level with a new league?
Hey, this build does fire damage AND ice damage or just fire damage only? Also, when i link CWDT, Firestorm, COH and Tempo Chains, when the firestorm was casted, it didnt apply Tempo chains, but when i use FS manually, it does, why is that? Edit: oh it does apply the curse haha. Just a small suggestion, can you show us each individual gem level? i see some of your skill gem level not levelled to max, exmple CWDT. why?
Last edited by NabD on Oct 27, 2015, 10:07:14 AM
Weird, for me it was working, but maybe try Curse on Hit - Arc (lvl 8) - Frostbite - CWDT (lvl 1).
Nice build, though im using it in 1m flasback for "magic find" (51 iq, 143iir - droped shav, mjolner, astramentis....)

Im running a crit version though...love to freeze everything. Any thoughs in this tree?

Tree          
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMBBUINfA3RDkgRDxEvEVARlhNxFdcWQBslHRQdTx8YIG4i9CepKwosnCy_LR8tqDW5PV9BlkZxRwZLrkyzUDBR-1IpUlNV4FZjWFpYrl3yXqVfKl9qY0NknWZUZp5sCGwLbRlvnnBScNVxhXIPdFV3B3_GgwmFfYauhxOJ04x2jmSPRo_6kyeUb5eVm6GcpKEvpwinK6yYrrOxQrGQtAy297b6tzG-gL6KwcXK080W0B_Q0ND12Vva3dte2-ffiukC6rrr9ewY7-vxivId8xH3pvfX-tI=?accountName=mayanrm&characterName=Misandia_WI

Carcass jack is really OP to clean maps if u dont mind losing like 2k ES. (4600 ES at lv 84)

Magic find          

Survability          

PD: i have the very expensive version on STD :P
Which staff would be better? 8%cast speed + 17% inc inteligence or 11% cast speed and 15% inc int?
Last edited by Bannedfromdiablo on Oct 28, 2015, 3:45:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info