Linked Steam Account Characters Deleted

"
6dol6 wrote:
I have also deleted my steam characters when liking a POE account. is it possible to get my characters back please.

Please send an e-mail to support@grindinggear.com.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I had the same thing happen to me, could I please get my characters restored as well?

Thank You.
"
I had the same thing happen to me, could I please get my characters restored as well?

You’ll need to e-mail support@grindinggear.com about this.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

Ive done this same thing just now, :(
Good evening, I just linked my steam account to the account I had before path of exile and my characters quet enia de steam have been deleted, do not pay attention to the warnings that came out on the screen, I did not imagine that the characters would be deleted , I hope you can solve the error. Thanks in advance
Same here, I feel so stupid :(
"
tekkenkyle wrote:
Ive done this same thing just now, :(

"
I just linked my steam account to the account I had before path of exile and my characters quet enia de steam have been deleted

"
Stonethecrow wrote:
Same here, I feel so stupid :(

Hi folks,

Try not to panic! Send an e-mail to support@grindinggear.com and they can help you. :)

----

Same trouble with me. Registered there then going back to game and i see empty account without my old character... It is possible to restore my old Steam accout with my character?
"
Same trouble with me. Registered there then going back to game and i see empty account without my old character... It is possible to restore my old Steam accout with my character?

Hiya,

We'd be happy to help however, I'm afraid you will need to contact us via the email address currently associated with your account for verification purposes. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hi i linked my account and lost everything, chars cosmeticus etc help plz
account Tupacdre char ElTopito

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info