Linked Steam Account Characters Deleted

Same thing happened to me! :((
My micros too..
I emailed your support too but i hope you can help me
They only deal with these issues via email, not via the forums, so all you can do is wait for support to get back to you.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Same thing just happened with mine. AS this is an unfortunate prompt.. I assumed unfortunately that it would delete the account just made on the official website as I was unaware it was possible to delete my account.
"
aaburger wrote:
Same thing just happened with mine.

E-mail support@grindinggear.com and they’ll help you out. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Hi,
I also made the same mistake. I linked my Steam account on the forums and now my characters are gone, can someone please help me?

thanks in advance!
Read the thread and you will know what to do.

No one is going to help you via the forums.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
HELLO

i linked my steam account gargamelmarian <gargamelmariano@gmail.com>

to this empty POE account for able to be part of the community

now I have an empty account here and on steam too ...

Please restore the characters and gear on my steam account ?
I've already wrote to support but here i may get a faster answer , and thx in advance
"
HELLO

i linked my steam account gargamelmarian <gargamelmariano@gmail.com>

to this empty POE account for able to be part of the community

now I have an empty account here and on steam too ...

Please restore the characters and gear on my steam account ?
I've already wrote to support but here i may get a faster answer , and thx in advance

Hi there, I have replied to your email regarding this issue now :)
Hello
I linked Steam Account to the site and my characters were erased, is there anyway I can get my characters back?

thank you for your reply
Last edited by peypey on Dec 10, 2017, 8:41:56 AM
same need help here lost all my characters when i linked with steam i started a week ago and now idk what to do
Rzzxxx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info