Linked Steam Account Characters Deleted

"
this also happened to me I tried to link my steam account to the website so I could log in through email and then it wiped everything. please help

Hey there,

Please email us at support@grindinggear.com with your account name and a couple character names and we can look into this for you.
I also link my steam account into Poe site and lost my characters. Could i get them back? I emalied support. please help me..
Support will respond to your e-mail and help you as soon as they can, but they're very busy at the moment so it may take them longer to respond than normal.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Hi, I made the same mistake as many others here.

Can you recover my deleted characters?

steam name: eathb_au

I have also sent a email.
Bump.

I have made the same mistake as many here.

Email with info sent. Steam name is sparrowhawk89.

This is what I deserve for not properly reading warnings, but any help would greatly be appreciated.
......... contact support@grindinggear.com.

PSA: GGG do not know what your Steam account name is.

Valve give other companies a UUID for your account- not something you use to log in.

Also there's no reason to post here if you've sent an e-mail.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I've also just done this by mistake.
"
I've also just done this by mistake.

Please email us at support@grindinggear.com about this with your account name and one or two character names. We can then look into this for you :)
Oh no...

I fell for this trap too. :(
I am so hyped about this game and really am trying to log in every few minutes to see if my account already got unlinked.
I think they have lots of support requests. :(

I want to play my Hierophant soooo badly *cry*

Can anyone be a Superhero here from staff and push my Email Request? *begging on my knees*

Greets

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info