Linked Steam Account Characters Deleted

Same thing happened to me,I sent an email to support, and posting here just in case.
I did the same thing, can you please restore my account with characters? thanks in advance
I also did the same thing... and now my character is gone. Could you restore it please?

Edit: I've also emailed support.
I also link my steam account into Poe site and lost my characters. Could i get them back? I emalied support.
Last edited by Podroznik1 on Jul 12, 2017, 5:02:46 PM
"
Podroznik1 wrote:
I also link my steam account into Poe site and lost my characters. Could i get them back? I emalied support.

Hey Podroznik1,

I've fixed this up for you now, you should be able to access your main account prior to the link. If you would like to be able to play through the Stand alone client, please let us know in the email you have sent us. :)
I did the same thing as everyone else, can you help please? Steam account Missspeld

Tim
Same here. Steam username jte88 :( (contacted support via email)
Last edited by Jte88 on Jul 13, 2017, 4:46:22 PM
Hi,
I think i've make the same mistake.
Is there anyway I can get my characters back?
"
Astakhan wrote:
Hi,
I think i've make the same mistake.
Is there anyway I can get my characters back?

Hiya,

If you could please contact 'support@grindinggear.com' with your account name and a few character names we'll be happy to look into this for you. :)
this also happened to me I tried to link my steam account to the website so I could log in through email and then it wiped everything. please help
Last edited by funundercommandd on Jul 20, 2017, 2:23:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info