Greater Multiple Projectiles

Post your 0.9.3 feedback for this support here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a support.
Balance & Design
Last edited by Rhys on Apr 28, 2014, 9:13:03 PM
Last bumped on Mar 11, 2017, 3:04:52 PM
Unavailable

So this is my first time using this gem, and I've noticed at certain levels the X% Increased Physical Damage goes down to zero, and the projectiles are increased by one.

Right now my gem is level 15 with +3 projectiles and 15% increase damage. I'm guessing it will be increased to +4 projectiles and reset the enhanced damage next level, at level 16.

Assuming my math is correct, that means at level 20 this gem will have 12% enhanced damage with +4 projectiles.

Given the current state of the game it seems pretty pointless to level it past 15. Unless you suicide to level up gems, it's nearly impossible to get a gem past lvl 18.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
question...

if i combine this with frenzy, im not getting more orbs... i think this is wrong, it should give a frenzy orb for every hit of EACH arrow
any dev comment on this?
"
LoneWolf wrote:
question...

if i combine this with frenzy, im not getting more orbs... i think this is wrong, it should give a frenzy orb for every hit of EACH arrow

It's intended that it only gives you 1... would be overpowered if you got a charge for each one.
IGN: Jerk, Princess

http://orbswap.info - the easy way to trade currency
"
taekvideo wrote:
"
LoneWolf wrote:
question...

It's intended that it only gives you 1... would be overpowered if you got a charge for each one.

why is that? i dont see it being overpowered. As a matter of fact, its the only use of multiple projectiles as a ranger that i can think of, is it greatly reduces ur dmg
0.9.5 feedback below this post

way to ninja nerf this skill with -80 crit.

/clap

the circle of nerfs continue

removing fun content 1 block at a time
Seriously? I was barely half as effective as a nova witch with my fireball build and now you give me -80% crit? Sometimes it feels like all you want witches to do is spam nova, which is the most boring skill known to man. :(
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
Last edited by dust7 on Dec 23, 2011, 6:15:27 AM
I am very troubled by the fact that this crit nerf is applied after all other crit calculations.

I got about 67% crit chance with tons of boosts, including 7 power charges. Equipping multiple projectiles (4 projectiles, -60% crit) and I'm down to 26%. Building up charges is very frustrating as I have the protector armor (power charge on crit) and only 13% crit chance with no charges. I would totally understand if the -60% or even higher values are applied together with the other crit chance modifier (so you would actually need to "counter-increase" your crit chance). But the way it is now, multiple projectiles with power-charge ice spear is not usable anymore as the crit chance is just too low to get up stacks.
Unofficial Offline Skilltree Tool by Headhorr and me:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/19723

kenzen naru tamashii wa,
kenzen naru seishin to,
kenzen naru nikutai ni yadoru.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info