"The Wall" Reaverauder - 82 Daresso Abyssus Video Inside - HC

"
xenochaos1 wrote:
is this thread already dead?! i thought the build was nice.. sad no one maintain it
we dont even know the dps he gets

any one knows if this is more tanky than SOVYN LAZY PALLY build?!

39k dps with BR and frenzies
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
PLEASE ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO DEAL WITH ELEMENTAL DAMAGE AND SPELL WITH THIS BUILD!!?!?
i mitigate all the physical but as soon as I encoutner a caster I get reckt!!

Fortify? Res Flasks? Instant Flasks? Have reaction times? Don't face tank spells? You're reave you can kite.
atziri viable?
refresh tree link pls
How long did it take you to get the 6 cards for the 6link or did you get it in the time farming 60-66?
"
Operation_ wrote:
How long did it take you to get the 6 cards for the 6link or did you get it in the time farming 60-66?

This might obviously vary for each person as it comes down to luck and small sample size, but I found 2 celestial justicar cards in the time i leveled on fellshrine which was around 61 to 67 i believe. That would make the card a more common one in my experience.

Good luck man.
just went 60-66 no drops XD Ill be here for a while
at what level would you recommend start using Abyssus? Or how much armour I need in order to feel pretty safe using abyssus?
I'm gunna give this a try, been wanting to try a tanky character to run deep for currency to build my other classes.
"
Smetona wrote:
at what level would you recommend start using Abyssus? Or how much armour I need in order to feel pretty safe using abyssus?

Yeah I have the same question.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info