Item Quantity

"
Malice wrote:
What is the effect of quality on this gem?
more increased rarity (0.35% per 1% quality)
I'm putting together a set of farming equipment. If I pair this support gem with a skill gem such as poison arrow or burning arrow, if the monster dies to the poison cloud or to burning caused by the arrow (rather than by the direct damage from the arrow) does the skill gem's effect apply?
Not currently. Working on it.
What if the gem is tied to a aura like hatered. It does cold damage to everything I hit.
No, it doesn't The aura deals no damage. It grants you stats which cause your attacks to deal more damage.
I like that gem. You guys do not need to worry about the damage of the one last hit. Afterall you can use your real damage skills to do all the damage till the last few hits. you are using up one skill on your skillbar to get better drops and that might be a problem if you have a complicated build but usually I would say this skill is fine and not underpowered or overprized.
for people asking for a example.
marauder using groundslam, life gain on hit and increased melee damage with bloodmagic passiv.
i lasthit bosses and elits with heavy strike upgraded with increased quantity. and I droped two golds last open weekend. Might be luck. Might be people complain about bad drops without even giving it a try.

btw I would use this gem even with way higher costs. the increase is not really something you will notice using the level 1 gem but you will come to like it after the first few good drops.

and about the damage. better equipment means better damage too. and if you think about it. your good skills get the damage increase from good items too. I think this gem shines with bloodmagic and an one-target skill to lasthit weakend bosses. Might be difficult in teamplay.
Sorry for the long post. In the unlikely event of a short post. There sure is something I should feel sorry about anyway.
This skill works fine, it doesn't seem unbalanced. I use it with Culling Strike and minions on a full mf minion build. I wish this worked with minion instability, but I hear you're working on it.
When I kill a monster with a skill that this gem is supporting, is the IIQ from this gem additive or multiplicative of my static IIQ percentage?
additive. if you look in your character info "C" and then go to the skill this support is linked to, under the misc tab you can see it adding the bonus. the same applies for item rarity too.
perfect, thank you :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info