Item Quantity

Culling used to do that - like 16 months ago.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Culling used to do that - like 16 months ago.

I was playing yesterday ^_^ I know there were some issues with iir/iiq gems and culling strike gem in the past but I'm curious not about culling strike gem interactions but about an item with its own culling strike property. This may be a bit different case.

It might just be a coincidence, like my worse luck at the time of testing, so I'd like to see some clarification that iir/iiq gems are still effective with Kaom's Primacy axe.
IGN:
ZENofWar [lvl 88 Blood magic cyclone Marauder]
ZENofArts [lvl 80 Cast on crit Quill Rain Scion]
does IIR/IIQ work with punishment curse?
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
so this gem will be nerfed in the upcoming expansion?
"
Deadpeng wrote:
so this gem will be nerfed in the upcoming expansion?

Most likely, it wont drop anymore, as well as IQ mods wont appear on rares.
I find that ridiculous, of course. Removing IQ in a brand-new league is one thing, but removing it for stadart league totally screws all game balance and economy.
I'm glad i dont play PoE anymore....
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
hi just want to knew if the iiq gem I traded for 3 ex is worth anything to me as I cant see any increase in iiq in my stats , very sad if i was informed now its a broken gem , that should be removed btw , im in standard league
1. Did you link IIQ to a Skill?
2. Did you select said Skill to see its stats while on the Character Sheet?
Make this Gem back to game, it became legacy for no reason
Ginbuza Zinvurilian
Last edited by BreachLord on Dec 13, 2016, 1:49:56 PM
I know this works with culling strike, but what about Bane of Legends from the slayer ascendancy?

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info