Item Quantity

If the icon shows up then it affects the skill; indeed it will give them increased quantity if they kill something. They also get your increased quantity and rarity.
Personally I would not use this gem, would not sacrifice the damage for it.
Either a question or a suggestion. Do Item Quantity/Item Quality support gems work with curses that don't do damage? For example, would using warlord's mark and then killing the enemies while the mark is still active grant the increased quantity/quality? If this isn't the case I think it should be.
"
Craaiig wrote:
Either a question or a suggestion. Do Item Quantity/Item Quality support gems work with curses that don't do damage? For example, would using warlord's mark and then killing the enemies while the mark is still active grant the increased quantity/quality?
No. The gem explicitly says that the bonus applies to things killed by the supported skill. Curses don't kill anything.
Made a Molten Shell Marauder build and attached this and Chance to Ignite to Molten Shell. Question is will this still count if the mob(s) die from the burn damage off of Molten Shell or do they have to die from the direct blast? I really only ask this because I also have Firestorm slotted with Chance to Ignite as well and was wondering if the game somehow differentiated between the two burns.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/36608
FAQ made through many hours of enduring global chat in Normal

I believe so as long as you don't hit them with anything else before they die.
"
Dark0mens wrote:
Made a Molten Shell Marauder build and attached this and Chance to Ignite to Molten Shell. Question is will this still count if the mob(s) die from the burn damage off of Molten Shell or do they have to die from the direct blast? I really only ask this because I also have Firestorm slotted with Chance to Ignite as well and was wondering if the game somehow differentiated between the two burns.
Things which die to any sort of degeneration effect are credited as kills to you, but have no information about which skill you used to kill them with, so these bonuses cannot apply to such. This is something we hope to fix in future, especially for cases like Poison Arrow.
Alrighty then. That was what I was worried about but so glad to hear that you guys are looking into fixing it in the future. Guess I'll stop killing mobs en mass with poison arrow now too :(
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/36608
FAQ made through many hours of enduring global chat in Normal

Hi how use This Gem Must Add him do must multiple for Skill
or Random no need ?
What is the effect of quality on this gem?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info