Increased Critical Strikes

it's 1% for 0.35% critical chance increase.

Yes, very very low indeed.
Alice_of_Wraeclast - Dagger CI Witch
Alice_MadnessReturns - Molten Strike AoF witch
Flavour Build concept taken from Alice: Madness Returns
"
wxyjac wrote:
it's 1% for 0.35% critical chance increase.

Yes, very very low indeed.

Wow, that is crazy low and I hope they buff it at some point. Thank you for the information.
Just found a strange little display bug involving Firetrap, Increased criticals and increased critical damage support gems:

I have firetrap linked with one of the support gems in a four-link item. When I add the remaining support gem, in the character screen firetraps's critical strike chance is replaced by the critical strike damage muliplier stat, that is, the damage multiplier is displayed twice.

Removing either of the support gems fixes the problem, as does removing and then re-equipping the item itself. (The increased critical strike chance displays correctly when only the inc. crit gem is socketed.)

That's a known bug with any spell crit multiplier changes in the character panel.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
That's a known bug with any spell crit multiplier changes in the character panel.

Whoops, my bad. I tried to test for that but I guess I only used melee skills by mistake. Thanks!
Anyone know the new qual bonus on this since all those adjustments?

I saw a level 12% ICS linked in chat, with 84% increased critical strike chance. Implies new quality is 1% crit/qual, unless the progression changed too.
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
yea, the new quality is now 1% for 1%
Alice_of_Wraeclast - Dagger CI Witch
Alice_MadnessReturns - Molten Strike AoF witch
Flavour Build concept taken from Alice: Madness Returns
That means a 20% increased Critchance gem gives +20% crit?! Oo or do i missunderstand that?
"
Tothtelar wrote:
That means a 20% increased Critchance gem gives +20% crit?! Oo or do i missunderstand that?

It only gives 1% crit chance if you have base 5% it is not additive.
This post is for the "Increased Critical Strikes" support gem.

I am currently a Shadow @ level 64. My main attack is EK.

when i am standing in town my critical strike chance with EK is 6.5% when i equip my level 15 "Increased Critical Strikes" gem in my 4L armor with EK, faster projectiles and added fire damage is goes from 6.5% to 11.5% ..

Shouldn't it make is 100% more therefore making is 13% ??

IS there an explanation for this or is it a bug?

Thanks

HardHead
IGN: HardHead
Last edited by HardHead on Apr 26, 2013, 12:12:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info