Increased Critical Damage

Post your 0.9.3 feedback for this support here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a support.
Balance & Design
Last bumped on Apr 25, 2016, 4:16:59 PM
0.9.5 feedback below this post

All feedback after this point is for 0.9.6.
Balance & Design
It's a very potent and useful passive for my high crit build. Very nice for the builds that need it.
Feedback after this point is for 0.9.7
Balance & Design
I played over the Stress Test Weekend.
When I got my first support gem it wasn't apparent that I had to go to the Character screen, click on the skill, and find out if it had applied to the linked gem. I would prefer if the added stats could be shown by hovering over the gems on the item screen.
This + Strong AOE + Diamond Flask = 1 hit 20 mobs
Best thing.
Could we see the actual gem and a quality version of it ? Thanks.
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
Unavailable
Unavailable

each +Q% = +1% on increased critical damage.
Alice_of_Wraeclast - Dagger CI Witch
Alice_MadnessReturns - Molten Strike AoF witch
Flavour Build concept taken from Alice: Madness Returns
Last edited by wxyjac on Jul 13, 2012, 6:17:02 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
When Increased Critical Damage is linked to an appropriate skill, the corresponding skill data on the character sheet, removes the "Spell Critical Strike Chance" and replaces it with a duplicate "Spell Critical Strike Damage Multiplier"

I've tested this at 0% gem xp and with the gem leveled to 12 & 13. I've tested it on different base skills(all were spells). I've only tested with the witch.

Edit:
Disregard, found it in the known issue thread
"A tool knows exactly how it is meant to be handled, while the user of the tool can only have an approximate idea." -Milan Kundera
Last edited by Crackerblk on Jul 11, 2012, 1:57:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info